Register now to remove this ad

Page 670 of 773 FirstFirst ... 170570620660668669670671672680720770 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 11582

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #10036
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #10037
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #10038
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #10039
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #10040
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Especially since they've only got one song.
    I think I only know two songs by them. Personally, I like the other one, Burnin For You, better.

  6. #10041
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I must have seen Blue Oyster Cult about 3-4 times back in the day.

    They used to come to Maine a lot.
    BOC is awesome - my favorite band after the Beatles.

  7. #10042

  8. #10043
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Especially since they've only got one song.
    Yeah right.

  9. #10044
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I think I only know two songs by them. Personally, I like the other one, Burnin For You, better.
    Check out 'Shooting Shark' by them, Kimmi. My wife loves that song. Also 'In Thee'.

  10. #10045
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Yeah right.
    Listened to their greatest hits and it was nothing but snoozers.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #10046
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Check out 'Shooting Shark' by them, Kimmi. My wife loves that song. Also 'In Thee'.
    I listened to both songs. They were both okay. They're the type of songs that if I heard them enough times, I would like them.

  12. #10047
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Listened to their greatest hits and it was nothing but snoozers.
    Which greatest hits? There are a lot of them.

  13. #10048
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Which greatest hits? There are a lot of them.
    couldn't tell you.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #10049
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    couldn't tell you.
    Before you write them off, check out at least a couple of these songs:

    The Red and the Black
    Harvester of Eyes
    Dominance and Submission
    Flaming Telepaths

  15. #10050
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Was her name Ikea?
    No, but she was a blonde. Don't believe she was Sweedish though.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR - check plus!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •