Register now to remove this ad

Page 740 of 782 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 11720

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #11086
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Seeeeeenms to me... you don't want to talk about it..
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  2. #11087
    If you had played this, you might have got away without your wife yelling.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=025mnKFUFw4
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #11088
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Dug the beat behind this........ but when they started talking I kind of lost it....
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  4. #11089
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    If you had played this, you might have got away without your wife yelling.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=025mnKFUFw4
    I dare you to find another Pantera song that mellow...
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  5. #11090
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #11091
    Mellow ... bouncy .... dope smokey......... chill loungey........

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4_1hS1aIC8
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  7. #11092
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    IF I catch one of those damn squirrels in my back yard I'm going to eats is face off its skull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  8. #11093
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #11094
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #11095
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Jack White is the best artist of my time....
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  11. #11096
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #11097
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #11098

  14. #11099

  15. #11100
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Though I try to find the answer to all the questions they ask
    Though I know it's impossible to go living through the past

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •