Register now to remove this ad

Page 749 of 765 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 11467

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #11221
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  2. #11222
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #11223
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #11224
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    One of my all time...

  5. #11225
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #11226
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #11227
    Check out the base line...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs

    Watching the Detectives
    -Elvis Costello

  8. #11228
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaSL-a2aFRM

    Broken Hearts for You and Me

    -Trio

  9. #11229
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #11230
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #11231
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #11232
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #11233
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reeOOA4Ha7M

    American Woman

    -The Butthole Surfers

  14. #11234

  15. #11235
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Check out the base line...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs

    Watching the Detectives
    -Elvis Costello
    Thomas is no longer with the band because he could not get along with the man in charge. I got this from the man himself when I talked with him a year ago.

    The pronounced base is a function of the Reggae song style and of course the production of Nick Lowe who has a reputation for heavy base.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •