Register now to remove this ad

Page 768 of 772 FirstFirst ... 268668718758766767768769770 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 11573

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #11506
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    My Sister bought me their 3rd album when I was 13 or so.
    I'm suspecting your sister is kick ass....
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  2. #11507
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I've always loved Zep. I think I was maybe 11 or 12 when I heard them on the radio.

    I've never been a big Plant fan. His voice got to me after a whole album.

    The rest of the band was top shelf quality.

    As a teen, my big band was The Who. I wasn't high on Daltrey either. (BTW, the "moon" from moonslav comes from Keith Moon.)
    I love The Who......... Who are You is one of favorite songs ever........... I'll never forget a lame ass bachelor party with lots of small talk going on, we all got into the rented pimped out limo, smoked some ganga....... and Who are You came on................ the whole limo just jammed to that tune........ it's been a favorite of mine after that....... that song really hit me that night..
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  3. #11508
    Have you guys found the app Spotify? I use that and Pandora.... and youtube for my music.

    I haven't bough't music other than local bands or shows I see in years.
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  4. #11509
    Shambala.... Three Dog Night....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szm_SbNmK6s
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  5. #11510
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    Shambala.... Three Dog Night....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szm_SbNmK6s
    One of my all time faves! Great tune.

    I saw these guys last year. They looked like morticians, but they sounded great.

    (The opening band was The Guess Who. Thay were great!)

  6. #11511
    Sunshine.... Jonathan Edwards......

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoGxz7Tsmxo
    Everybody here is out of sight
    They don't bark, and they don't bite
    They keep things loose, they keep things light
    Everybody was dancin' in the moonlight

  7. #11512
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    Have you guys found the app Spotify? I use that and Pandora.... and youtube for my music.

    I haven't bough't music other than local bands or shows I see in years.
    I'm relatively new to Spotify but since I've gotten it it's been all I use
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  8. #11513
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    One of my all time faves! Great tune.

    I saw these guys last year. They looked like morticians, but they sounded great.

    (The opening band was The Guess Who. Thay were great!)
    Guess Who were one of the best bands ever.

    I saw them with Joe Cocker about 16 years ago. Randy Bachman was on guitar and Burton Cummings was on vocals.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  9. #11514
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Guess Who were one of the best bands ever.

    I saw them with Joe Cocker about 16 years ago. Randy Bachman was on guitar and Burton Cummings was on vocals.
    I swear to God, The Guess Who found the Fountain of Youth. They opened for Three Dog Night about a year ago, and they looked like they were in their early 30's.

    Then, Three Dog Night came out dressed in black looking like 5 morticians from some creep show. (They sounded solid, though.)

  10. #11515

  11. #11516
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #11517
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #11518
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/classic...49021?mod=e2fb

    Here is a good article about the resurrection of rock n roll and the marketing of same.

    It centers around the band Bell turned us onto a few days ago Greta Van Fleet.

    If you like rock and have any interest about how new bands are making their way in the digital age this is a good read.

    Also, I want to thank Bell for bringing this band to may attention. It's refreshing to see a new crop of "classic rock" evolve. It's also cool to note the demographics of their audience.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  14. #11519
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #11520
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Hate will fuel your rage, drugs will get you high, money buys respect, love will get you by.

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •