Register now to remove this ad

Page 752 of 764 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754762 ... LastLast
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 11452

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #11266
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #11267
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #11268
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #11269
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #11270
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #11271
    Change Your Mind - JJ Cale
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ek9RWGb97A

    Hello Jeff - Stanley Clarke (with Jeff Beck)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUW5pS6JLvo

    Candman (live)- Hot Tuna
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEzssaVHnwI

  7. #11272
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #11273
    In between Days -The Cure
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mx7K1pQess

    How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9EjE4qm7b8

    I Confess -The English Beat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEGj4cfSgP8

    Only You and I -The Psychedelic Furs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEGj4cfSgP8

  9. #11274
    I Didn't Mean to Turn You On - Robert Palmer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyNa-ReeZc8

    The Piano Has Been Drinking - Tom Waits
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPPtrqvHGEg

    I'm Your Man -Leonard Cohen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOnXe8ttmjY

  10. #11275
    A Case of You -Joni Mitchell
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuaZcylk_o

    I Say a Little Prayer for You -Aretha Franklin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtBbyglq37E

    Blue Moon -Billy Holiday
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntDnwBiORu8

    Can't Get Enough of Your Love -Barry White
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw

  11. #11276
    At Seventeen (live) -Janis Ian
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMUz...0&pbjreload=10

    In Spite of Ourselves - John Prine & Iris DeMent
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5axlwCBXC8

    Candyman -Mississippi John Hurt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMG_6xa0qRA

    They're Red Hot -Robert Johnson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXXh24HnmY

    Nobody's Fault But Mine -Blind Wllie Johnson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_o4omd8T5c

    Just Like a Woman (live) -Bob Dylan, George Harrison & Leon Russell
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158560/...=tt_cl_sm#cast

    Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again - Bob Dylan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMbkzCdkgl4

  12. #11277
    Tangled Up In Blue -The Jerry Garcia Band
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEsBAPleRY

    This Flight Tonight -Nazareth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylW6sC6NNhY

  13. #11278

  14. #11279
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #11280
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •