Register now to remove this ad

Page 710 of 710 FirstFirst ... 210610660700708709710
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 10650

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #10636
    Devers OPS in BOS: 1.078. Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  2. #10637
    Devers OPS in BOS: 1.078. Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  3. #10638
    The Pogues - Medley

    This is the greatest.
    Devers OPS in BOS: 1.078. Seasoning in AAA is overrated.

  4. #10639
    Pipebomb on Lansdowne - Dropkick Murphys.

    AWKWARD.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    This isn't MLB2K17.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #10640
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    The Pogues - Medley

    This is the greatest.
    No, this is....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFwog5TVGl0
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Cash me ousside, howbow dah"

    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    This isn't MLB2K17.
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #10641
    Marmalade - Macklemore ft. Lil Yachty

    Even if you don't like the song/genre or whatever, the video is pretty awesome. Marshawn Lynch has child versions of the two artists on the track steal Tom Brady's jersey.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    If our new MLB comissioner goes big government and forces all ballparks to get rid of their quirks, we should replace the center field triangle with a cave for Buchholz to live in, and he comes out of it whenever it's time for him to pitch.

  7. #10642
    Lil Yachty is a legend ^^^ I remember when he said "all my bitches come in pairs like balls in my nutsack" and we can't forget this legendary line

    http://www.thefader.com/2017/05/29/l...ek-a-boo-cello

  8. #10643
    Can't Get Enough of Your Love

    - Barry White

  9. #10644
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Can't Get Enough of Your Love

    - Barry White
    Good stuff.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  10. #10645

  11. #10646

  12. #10647

  13. #10648

  14. #10649
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    If our new MLB comissioner goes big government and forces all ballparks to get rid of their quirks, we should replace the center field triangle with a cave for Buchholz to live in, and he comes out of it whenever it's time for him to pitch.

  15. #10650
    Pittsburgh Sound - Wiz Khalifa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •