Register now to remove this ad

Page 764 of 764 FirstFirst ... 264664714754762763764
Results 11,446 to 11,457 of 11457

Thread: What song are you listening to?

  1. #11446
    Last edited by Northern Star; 10-17-2017 at 06:16 PM.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #11447
    Finishing up Lennon's solo albums. Not a patch on his Beatles output. I blame Yoko.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #11448
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Finishing up Lennon's solo albums. Not a patch on his Beatles output. I blame Yoko.
    I blamed Paul.

  4. #11449
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Haven't heard it, but I'm guessing it's a real barrel of laughs.

  5. #11450
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    You just linked RATM again.

    Back when Nevermind 1st came out, this song was just known as "the secret song" to everyone. I didn't learn it's actual name until much later.

    When I saw them live in '93, they played this at the very end.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  6. #11451

  7. #11452
    Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  8. #11453
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    You just linked RATM again.

    Back when Nevermind 1st came out, this song was just known as "the secret song" to everyone. I didn't learn it's actual name until much later.

    When I saw them live in '93, they played this at the very end.
    Sorry, fixed the link.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #11454
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I blamed Paul.
    Actually, although I say I blame her, I've been thinking about it lately, and obviously he was very much in love with her, and was presumably happy, so at the end of the day that should count more than a band that probably would have broken up anyway.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #11455
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Jump by Van Halen.
    They should have done more songs like this. Some of their albums are really poor by comparison.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #11456
    Outlet - Desiigner
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  12. #11457
    Sky Walker - Miguel ft. Travis Scott
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •