Register now to remove this ad

Page 250 of 932 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 13969

Thread: What song are you listening to?

Re: What song are you listening to?

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;612274;
    Ital is an afro-saxon, he only listens to rap.

I resent that, I also listen to Euro-trash Techno.

I've got pretty much the most diverse taste in music possible, my itunes goes from the kooks to iron and wine to the strokes to weezer to lil wayne to taylor swift.

On a related note, Taylor Swift went to my high school, I've got a lot of friends that are friends with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

And the Kooks are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;612277;
    I resent that, I also listen to Euro-trash Techno.
    Dude. If you like techno or electro, you have to listen to this song.

It's literally the best song I've ever heard in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBiyiU5Blm8

EDIT: Potentially the best build up in the history of music.

Also - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqeAjJLS7js

#2 remix of all time. Especially if you're a rap fan and an electro fan.
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Techno eh? You guys listen to house music? Deadmau5, Tiesto, Afrojack, Eiffel 65?
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

I don't know man, did you hear "Stereo Love"

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305;612281;
    Techno eh? You guys listen to house music? Deadmau5, Tiesto, Afrojack, Eiffel 65?

Did they make anything else other than that Blue song that Flo Rida ripped off?

Call me gay all you want, Michael Buble is one of my favorite artists of all time.

There I said it.

Also, I like french vanilla coffee.

I listen to very limited electronic music. Some of it's okay, some of it just really isn't my thing.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Quote Originally Posted by SoxFanForsyth;612286;
    Call me gay all you want, Michael Buble is one of my favorite artists of all time.

There I said it.

Also, I like french vanilla coffee.
    At least you didn't say Bieber or Gaga.

Emmz - are you a Twi-Hard? My wife I think loves that series more than she loves me. And it's sad. I don't get it, but I figured every other girl loves it too so I was curious if that was actually the case.

Twilight sucks balls. Everyone who reads it is an emo douchebag vampire wannabe boner.

Lmao failure Eiffel 65 isn't house music my bad Ital. I'm blue is probably their most popular song but I'm sure they have more than that. Oh and yes I did listen to stereo love by Tiesto correct?

Since forsyth is admitting who he likes it's my turn.

Justin Bieber, Ke$ha, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga. Vanessa Carlton had that thousand miles song but I don't listen to her like that. I like that song though.

Hit me with your best shot.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmz;612288;
    At least you didn't say Bieber or Gaga.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As soon as I typed it.

You are a fag. End of discussion, if you like Bieber, there's nothing more I can do to save you. You can put the wood to as many chicks as Wilt Chamberlain and you won't be able to overcome that. I could accept Kesha, Swift (hey she's pretty hot), even the team-switcher Lady Gagme, but holy monkeyballs man, Bieber?