Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Keeper League

Banned

Keeper League

I have this keeper league going that I started with some of my friends last season, we are going into our second season and are looking for someone to make an expansion team, and maybe someone to take over another team because one of our owners dropped out. We have a forum that we keep things up to date in over the offseason. If you'd like to join it, let me know cause i'd love to have 2 or 3 people who know what they're doing. We all pretty much know what we're doing and i guess you could say its a pretty competitive league. If you were an expansion team though, you would be at a disadvantage for at least the first season. If you're interested let me know and I'll give you the information for our other forum. I don't wanna be a jerk and just put it here cause i'm not advertising and i dont mean to, but if you're interested I'll give you our link, all our rosters are on the boards for you to see.

Re: Keeper League

I'm interested in joining but I'd like to check out the site first. PM or IM me the link whever you get a chance.