Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: September 14: Devil Rays vs Yankees

Re: September 14: Devil Rays vs Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows
    I SAID THEY THREW THEM OUT!

If you throw out his stats against the Rays, then the league hits hit at .235. That's better than .350 correct?
    ah no they didnt throw them out. They had his stats against the league next to his stats against the D-Rays.
    Gabe Kapler is full of heart and determination:
    http://nomaas.org/images/kaplerftl.gif
    :lol:

Fenway Resident

Sturtze is brought on into relief and hits first batter he faces, Jorge Cantu, Aubrey Huff is up now with runners on the corners and 2 outs--runner on 3rd will tie this one up
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTheGreat13
    Thats not the point at this point. You called me out for saying that his BAA was 235 against all teams but you failed to "comprehend" what I said and in the process you preceeded to belittle me. Plus when you show his BAA against the rest of the teams compared to his BAA against the D-Rays it show how well they hit him compared to other teams SO YES IT IS REVELENT. Thank you come again......
    You failed to mention that the YES network, was comparing the two. You only said that the league hit Wang at .235 without the Devil Ray stats, you neglected to mention what the Rays hit against him.

I said, that it was irrevelant on how Wang pitched against the Red Sox, the White Sox, or whoever, he was facing the Devil Rays and that was all that was relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Torre really mismanaged this inning. Wang should have never pitched this inning.

ah no they didnt throw them out. They had his stats against the league next to his stats against the D-Rays.
    I'm sorry, I don't get the YES network pregame shows.
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

You failed to mention that the YES network, was comparing the two. You only said that the league hit Wang at .235 without the Devil Ray stats, you neglected to mention what the Rays hit against him.

I said, that it was irrevelant on how Wang pitched against the Red Sox, the White Sox, or whoever, he was facing the Devil Rays and that was all that was relevant.
    Well you mentioned the fact that the D-Rays hit him well so I didnt feel I had to show you that stat.

Well you mentioned the fact that the D-Rays hit him well so I didnt feel I had to show you that stat.
    No, I didn't say the Rays hit him well. I said a free swinging team, with speed is usually dangerous against a contact pitcher, who's doesn't strike guys. I had no idea Wang had faced the D-Rays more than once. I was completely oblivious to that stat. Thanks for pointing it out.

No, I didn't say the Rays hit him well. I said a free swinging team, with speed is usually dangerous against a contact pitcher, who's doesn't strike guys. I had no idea Wang had faced the D-Rays more than once. I was completely oblivious to that stat. Thanks for pointing it out.
    I shouldnt have said you mentioned the stat. You predicted a 8-5 score so I figured you were aware of the stat. I guess you shouldnt assume.

I'm sorry, I don't get the YES network pregame shows.
    thank god for that

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013
    thank god for that
    Amen, YES is the worse channel ever made. I'd rather watch Paid Programming on NESN, then anything on YES.

I shouldnt have said you mentioned the stat. You predicted a 8-5 score so I figured you were aware of the stat. I guess you shouldnt assume.
    I assumed correctly didn't I?

Ah, I got it. You're no worse (in fact you are worse) than any of the Red Sox fans you call biased on here. You're just as biased as they are. You won't concieve the fact that your "best" pitching prospect actually sucks.

Amen, YES is the worse channel ever made. I'd rather watch Paid Programming on NESN, then anything on YES.
    Why would you want to watch anything on YES anyway? I feel the same about NESN.

I assumed correctly didn't I?

Ah, I got it. You're no worse (in fact you are worse) than any of the Red Sox fans you call biased on here. You're just as biased as they are. You won't concieve the fact that your "best" pitching prospect actually sucks.
    Whos the Yankee best pitching prospect? lmao please tell me.

Why would you want to watch anything on YES anyway? I feel the same about NESN.
    I watch YES and cheer on who ever is playing the yankees, and kay, kaat, singleton, justice all suck.

just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013
    I watch YES and cheer on who ever is playing the yankees, and kay, kaat, singleton, justice all suck.

just my opinion.
    I never said they didnt stink. Kaat is the only good one because hes is the "most" objective. I give Remy credit because he gets on the Sox sometimes.