Register now to remove this ad

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: September 20th @ Tampa Bay

Fenway Resident

Re: September 20th @ Tampa Bay

best pitching: schill back with a much needed quality start going 7s trong innings giving up 2 Runs, on 6 Hits, 1 Walk, and 7 Ks---Manny striking out the side---Dinardo striking out 2 in his inning of closing out the game

best offense: haha um where do I begin... Ortiz with 2 HRs and 4 RBIs, Manny with 2 HRs and 3 RBIs---Trot and Tek both breaking out of their slumps in stride combined going 8 for 10 with a HR, Triple, 6 RBIs--Olerud having an RBI, Cora with 2 RBI single--even though edgar didnt have a hit, he still put together a long pitch at bat to work the walk and set up for papi's 2nd HR

best defense: no web gem plays regular ground ball/fly outs defense--i'll for now let rent's would be error go by, im just so happy
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

It's all about who started the thread....

I dont understand this team.

2 good starts for Shill

The bats kicked ass

fielding was good

I think this game is when we will look back and say this is when we got the engine started back up for us.
    Johnathan "Mr. T" Papelbon is the man!
    WORLD SERIES MVP!

This is my rifle....

Just got home from the game. Cape, thank you again, those were the best seats I've ever sat in at a professional sporting event of any kind. Everyone, the bats are alive and kicking.