Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pennington out for the season

Pennington out for the season

According to ESPNEWS. Tough break for the Jets. With Fiedler down they will be lucky to finish above .500. Jets need to start looking for a new QB in the off-season because the next time he finishes a full season it will be his first time.
    Gabe Kapler is full of heart and determination:
    http://nomaas.org/images/kaplerftl.gif
    :lol:

Re: Pennington out for the season

Wow, they got screwed over.

I also heard Fiedler is out for 6-8 weeks. Brooks Bollinger for 6-8 weeks. ugly!

This is the 2nd time in the past few months that he has torn that rotator cuff. You have to wonder if his career might be over (From the stand point of him being an effective starter)

This feels a lot like 1999 when we were built up as Super Bowl contenders and then Vinny Testaverde gets injured on Opening Day.

I swear, the Jets are cursed. lol

But I'm really losing faith in Pennington. Just when you think he might play the full 16 game season, he gets hurt again. He's the NFL's version of Kevin Brown or something.

I think the Jets should definitely consider drafting a QB in the next draft because Chad just can't stay healthy.

Ouch. Even the games that Pennington does play, he's in pain.
    "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." - Satchel Paige

A Click a Day

This is my rifle....

That Leinart kid looks pretty good. The Jet's are 1-2. If I were them I'd think hard about not winning another game this year.

Agreed. Leinart will be great. Testeraverde is back.

are you guessing that testeverde is back? or is it in writing?

how about all these injuries to the AFC east this weekend- pennigton, spikes, harrison.

Now I doubt any of you to believe me, But Brooks Bolling does have a better arm than both Chad and Jay. Hes worked in this offense for the past three years, and has in game experience(very little though), pushing for the first overall pick, I doubt it, were a defensive team, and whatever shot we had at anything before Chad and Jay went down, we got the same exact shot now

plus Vinny, who is back and its in writing

Quote Originally Posted by RedRuffing15
    Now I doubt any of you to believe me, But Brooks Bolling does have a better arm than both Chad and Jay. Hes worked in this offense for the past three years, and has in game experience(very little though), pushing for the first overall pick, I doubt it, were a defensive team, and whatever shot we had at anything before Chad and Jay went down, we got the same exact shot now

plus Vinny, who is back and its in writing
    The Jets will end up in the 5-10 range of picks if the team stays as is. Maybe they could move up and get a QB like Leinart or maybe Leak or Young if they come out.

Vinny is back, unfortunately.

The guy is gonna throw a million interceptions like he did in his first stint here.

LOL, you guys just can;t seem to let him go
    "Right now, somewhere in New York, an eight-year-old kid is wondering if the Yankees will win a championship in his lifetime" - (Updated version of) Bill Simmons

I know. He just won't go away.

Hail Vinny Jets R Goin To The Playoffs