Register now to remove this ad

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Anything new you want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Since when does Derek Lowe have a Nixon avatar?
    You haven't seen his match.com profile, I guess.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Anyone want to buy a laptop?
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Anyone want to buy a laptop?
    wait, this is a set up....does it have pictures of your nuts on it?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Guys can you take this to another thread?

Banned
    Not a huge deal, but I've noticed other boards that use a similar layout have a feature where you can see when someone responded to you. It usually shows up under the notification tab. Is that something that could be implemented?

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Not a huge deal, but I've noticed other boards that use a similar layout have a feature where you can see when someone responded to you. It usually shows up under the notification tab. Is that something that could be implemented?
    That would be cool. I lose so much adoration for my hilarious posts that get lost in the shuffle when a thread gets bumped down a busy page. It's truly a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Do you mean a thread subscription? You get alerts for any post that follows you in a thread you post in. Or do you mean some other type of notification, like if someone quotes your post in a reply?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Do you mean a thread subscription? You get alerts for any post that follows you in a thread you post in. Or do you mean some other type of notification, like if someone quotes your post in a reply?
    The latter.

let me post in the talksox archive

What happen to Youtube embed videos?

Can we also have Twitter embed too?

Is there really really really no way to hide the posts from people you have on ignore when they're quoted? That would quell what little flame wars are left on this site.
    We miss you Mike.

I would like to see a like button for posts. It would save people from responding to less than epic jokes (so anything not written by YOTN) or explaining that they agree with that person's post.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    Is there really really really no way to hide the posts from people you have on ignore when they're quoted? That would quell what little flame wars are left on this site.
    That's from the more technical side of things, unfortunately I have no idea about any of that.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I would like to see a like button for posts. It would save people from responding to less than epic jokes (so anything not written by YOTN) or explaining that they agree with that person's post.
    The day we start removing the necessity of actually replying to things with something other than a meme-photo or a "like" button is the day I quit this site and burn it down on my way out. Every corner of the internet is full of adolescent chatspeak and lazy grammar already. Please, just let me have this one place. You're better than that, Thunder. All of you are. Even UN?, and he's only marginally more intelligent than a pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    That's from the more technical side of things, unfortunately I have no idea about any of that.
    YOTN, I need to talk to you about something. It's not site-related. I'll PM you a bit later. (Nothing sexual, you're too fucking nerdy for my refined tastes).
    We miss you Mike.