Register now to remove this ad

Thread: I Heard....

Heard about sites like this, can't believe there are so many losers in red sox nation with nothing better to do.

RED SOX SUCK ASS, I hope pedro throws him arm off this year and then you guys give him a five year extension, curt breraks a leg, manny goes blind from all the jerry girl juice, damon gets his hair caught in a lawn mower and Nomar goes to the yankees and plays second.

Cowboy up!

Originally posted by suck it mass holes@Jun 15 2004, 08:29 AM
    Heard about sites like this, can't believe there are so many losers in red sox nation with nothing better to do.

RED SOX SUCK ASS, I hope pedro throws him arm off this year and then you guys give him a five year extension, curt breraks a leg, manny goes blind from all the jerry girl juice, damon gets his hair caught in a lawn mower and Nomar goes to the yankees and plays second.

Cowboy up!
    Hahah, and you have nothing better to do than sign up for an account and make one ridiculous post. Not a fan of baseball, just the Yankees I guess.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&gt;&gt; BostonSportsNation.com &lt;&lt;</span>

soxsuck, you are now banned from the entire site, your ip included.

talk about being an ass clown with no life...

Lol @ ban. Congratulations, you were the first true "idiot" to be banned.
    Inaugural Talksox contest winner.

Originally posted by suck it mass holes@Jun 15 2004, 08:29 AM
    Heard about sites like this, can&#39;t believe there are so many losers in red sox nation with nothing better to do.

Cowboy up&#33;
    Where did you go to school? Learn to spell you piece of crap and tell your Mom I won&#39;t be over this weekend. :unsure:
    I was at a bar nursing a beer. My nipple was getting quite soggy

Rookie
    Originally posted by Old Hoss@Jun 17 2004, 02:59 AM
    Learn to spell you piece of crap and tell your Mom I won&#39;t be over this weekend. :unsure:
    Bahaha, nothing like the good ole "your mom" jokes.
    Ortizzle my nizzle