Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 430 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 6449

Thread: Official NBA thread

  1. #31

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    ehh i twas okay, but i dont think he could have done that too Shaw, or Yao.
    Kobe nailed Yao a few years back and Vince gets up higher than Kobe. And I think he woulda tried Shaq if Shaq was in the same spot as Alonzo. It was okay...? :blink: Name 10 dunks IN GAME that were better.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

  2. #32

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    Kobe nailed Yao a few years back and Vince gets up higher than Kobe. And I think he woulda tried Shaq if Shaq was in the same spot as Alonzo. It was okay...? :blink: Name 10 dunks IN GAME that were better.
    You don't just "Try" Shaq without getting swated. Shaq is better than Yao in every way, he's WAY more powerful too. I think Wallace would have had Vince in check too. not Yao though, you're right on that one.
    Marcus Camby 4 Defensive POTY!!!

  3. #33

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    gah i cant friggen spell Shaq*
    You can edit your post.

  4. #34

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    Kobe nailed Yao a few years back and Vince gets up higher than Kobe. And I think he woulda tried Shaq if Shaq was in the same spot as Alonzo. It was okay...? :blink: Name 10 dunks IN GAME that were better.
    calm down, in my Opinion it was okay. I didnt even watch the game, i just saw the dunk on ESPN, than i came on here, sorry for exspressing my opinion.
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

  5. #35

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Here's the clip:

  6. #36

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    You don't just "Try" Shaq without getting swated. Shaq is better than Yao in every way, he's WAY more powerful too. I think Wallace would have had Vince in check too. not Yao though, you're right on that one.
    Well I didn't put Shaq's power into my thought, but I still think Vince woulda at least tried sometihng but not necessarily made anything. Vince is a highflyer, he tries that kinda shit. But Yao is kinda like Shawn Bradley; long, tall, and a poster waiting to happen. Kobes dunk on him in Yao's rookie year (I THINK) was absolutely nasty and I DEFINATELY think Vince could get Yao.

    Well if your talking game, yeah Shaq OWNS Yao in every aspect no doubt about that. I totally agree with you there.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

  7. #37

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Here's the clip:
    no, you obviously didnt read what I said. I said i saw the dunk on ESPN, but i did not watch the game. just like im not going to watch the Lakers game, but i have faith they will beat the hawks.
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

  8. #38

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    calm down, in my Opinion it was okay. I didnt even watch the game, i just saw the dunk on ESPN, than i came on here, sorry for exspressing my opinion.
    No thats fine, I was just saying I had a hard time believing that anyone could think that it was "Just okay." I didn't see the game either, I saw it on Sportscenter also, and I was in awe. :thumbsup:
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

  9. #39

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    no, you obviously didnt read what I said. I said i saw the dunk on ESPN, but i did not watch the game. just like im not going to watch the Lakers game, but i have faith they will beat the hawks.
    I didn't have read what you posted because my previous post was for everyone. Aren't you a Bulls fan?

  10. #40

    Re: Official NBA thread

    lol, it was a sweet dunk though, but i think it would be better if it was on Shaq or on Wallace. Or atleast a good defender knwo what i mean? im not saying Alonso isnt though, im just saying
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

  11. #41

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I didn't have read what you posted because my previous post was for everyone. Aren't you a Bulls fan?
    yessiree, but the Lakers are my favorite in the west coast teams, bro. I thought you knew that
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

  12. #42

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    yessiree, but the Lakers are my favorite in the west coast teams, bro. I thought you knew that

    Bulls vs. Lakers. Who do you root for?

  13. #43

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Bulls of course. and for that question you aksed me, its the Dodgers. i thought i told you that aswell
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

  14. #44

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    Bulls of course. and for that question you aksed me, its the Dodgers. i thought i told you that aswell
    My bad, bro. :thumbsup:

  15. #45

    Re: Official NBA thread

    Underrated players?

    Here's my top 5 (not in order though):
    Tayshawn Prince
    Elton Brand
    Andrei Kirlenko
    Shawn Marion
    Gilbert Arenas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •