Register now to remove this ad

Page 383 of 471 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 7061

Thread: Official NBA thread

It's quite a joke

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    The real joke is the East has 11 teams under .500, let that sink in real quick.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Yeah, the Heat and the Pacers are running away with this allready

The Brooklyn Nets being awful puts a big smile on my face.

Banned
    Mike Woodson has to lose his job after last night's game.

I hope to god this rumor about Ainge offering a first rounder to buy Asik is false. Even with Asik in tow we'd still get annihilated by the Heat or Pacers, assuming we even get that far (I'm not trusting a .500 record in December with this crew). If Asik fails and the team flops, we surrendered a valuable first rounder for the right to have that useless contract on our hands. If Asik plays well and we win like 42 games and the division crown, we're still just one special ed team in a conference full of them, and there's absolutely no guarantee we'd even make it to the conference finals/semi-finals to get whacked by the two aforementioned teams. On top of that, we'd be wagering Brooklyn staying on their low-30s win pace as our only chance at a good spot in a loaded draft that was supposed to be instrumental in getting us back to respectability. Looks like we're gonna be the new Raptors for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Knicks owner "expects a title" this year. Don't wait up.
    I <3 James Dolan.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Poor officiating in the Heat/Pacers game
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Back to back wins vs the New York teams.. coming into the season this would be an impressive accomplishment for the Wiz.. At this point in the season, not so much. If Wiz can stay healthy there is no reason at all they can't finish top 4 in this shitty ass eastern conference.

I thought the Atlantic Division was bad, but it looks like the entire East pretty much sucks this year. Out of 15 teams, only 3 are above .500. If the Celtics get Rondo back, they might be able to grab onto that #3 seed. That just seems silly.

Well the NBA is just fucked like that. Really not many teams that have a shot. Pretty damn lame how Miami just bought themselves titles more or less, like it's baseball and they're the Yankees or something.

And it will happen again now because of that, players jumping ship on their teams to form a super team, and then acting like complete ass holes to recreate themselves as a heel personality. The NBA is starting to look a lot like professional wrestling in that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    I hope to god this rumor about Ainge offering a first rounder to buy Asik is false. Even with Asik in tow we'd still get annihilated by the Heat or Pacers, assuming we even get that far (I'm not trusting a .500 record in December with this crew). If Asik fails and the team flops, we surrendered a valuable first rounder for the right to have that useless contract on our hands. If Asik plays well and we win like 42 games and the division crown, we're still just one special ed team in a conference full of them, and there's absolutely no guarantee we'd even make it to the conference finals/semi-finals to get whacked by the two aforementioned teams. On top of that, we'd be wagering Brooklyn staying on their low-30s win pace as our only chance at a good spot in a loaded draft that was supposed to be instrumental in getting us back to respectability. Looks like we're gonna be the new Raptors for a while.
    I think that they would be trading the Clippers pick to the Rockets.

Banned
    Brook Lopez broke his foot. Danny Ainge has to be pumped.

Lopez sucks. Putting the ball through the hoop is literally his only contribution to the team.

This might actually be a positive for Brooklyn. Garnett can move back to center, which at this age is his only option, and now guys like Blatche and Evans, who can actually rebound, will get minutes in Lopez's place.

Lance Stephenson crossed the shit out of Courtney Lee last night and then had an awesome celebration
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRnjdoj_joQ

Hahaha awesome