Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 471 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NBA thread

Major Leaguer

Re: Official NBA thread

i think Jermaine O'Neal is underratted too, because Artest takes most of the glory in indiana, and when Reggie was still there he had alot of glory aswell
    "Frustration" " when you suck at baseball, just punch people in the face"

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Underrated players?

Here's my top 5 (not in order though):
    Tayshawn Prince
    Elton Brand
    Andrei Kirlenko
    Shawn Marion
    Gilbert Arenas
    I'd have to agree on all of those.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Quote Originally Posted by podsednik20 View Post
    no, you obviously didnt read what I said. I said i saw the dunk on ESPN, but i did not watch the game. just like im not going to watch the Lakers game, but i have faith they will beat the hawks.
    About your "Calm down" stuff, he never warmed up, he was making a point, he didn't say "WTF!?!?!? How the fuck are you gonna disagree those were sick, fuckin idiot!!!" He didn't say that. Also, I think Vince would try, but I doubt he could succeed on Shaq.

Shaq>Vince>Kobe>Yao

I agree with you on everything so far.
    Marcus Camby 4 Defensive POTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    About your "Calm down" stuff, he never warmed up, he was making a point, he didn't say "WTF!?!?!? How the fuck are you gonna disagree those were sick, fuckin idiot!!!" He didn't say that. Also, I think Vince would try, but I doubt he could succeed on Shaq.

Shaq>Vince>Kobe>Yao

I agree with you on everything so far.
    Yeah dude no doubt Shaq is the most dominant player right now. Its such a shame he got hurt. And hes such a cool dude too.

Yeah and your food chain is hilarious. Yao behind two guards, LMAO :lol: , but I totally agree, Yao is kinda weak.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Shaq > The World

Until he retires he will be the most dominating player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    Yeah dude no doubt Shaq is the most dominant player right now. Its such a shame he got hurt. And hes such a cool dude too.

Yeah and your food chain is hilarious. Yao behind two guards, LMAO :lol: , but I totally agree, Yao is kinda weak.
    He is weak, and that's the true food chain, about your "Such a cool dude too" yeah, he was the guy who baught those cop cars after the L.A. Riot, right? Also, he paid for George Mikan's funeral, and many other things, I really hope he gets back soon, the Heat need him if they're going to catch fire, although Dwayne Wade is good.

All-Star

From Yahoo! Sports.

LOL, the game didn't even go to OT.

Major Leaguer

they fixed it, but soo the good old Lakers are tied with the good old, Clips

Shaq>Vince>Kobe>Yao
    In defense of my boy, Yao: Rockets > fLakers and about Miami or Shaq:

* JWill is his usual ball hogging self.
    * Antoine Walker jacks up so many ill-advised 3 point bricks it is unbelievable.
    * Wade looks out of control a lot of the time trying to do too much.
    * Shaq is down with an ankle sprain for a few weeks

Miami seems pretty overrated and I think Indy will come out on top in the East. If not the Pacers than the Pistons.

Oh yes, also:

GO ROCKETS! Take back the Lone Star State!

All-Star

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Has Odom every had a double double night? He has all the potential in the world, but he's so far from the player he should be on the court. I don't think it matters what style of the position they play. Maggs is without a doubt the better player.
    so MC hammer to answer your question if Odom has had a Doulbe Doulble, yes he had one last night, and i believe he had one last year aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    In defense of my boy, Yao: Rockets > fLakers and about Miami or Shaq:

* JWill is his usual ball hogging self.
    * Antoine Walker jacks up so many ill-advised 3 point bricks it is unbelievable.
    * Wade looks out of control a lot of the time trying to do too much.
    * Shaq is down with an ankle sprain for a few weeks

Miami seems pretty overrated and I think Indy will come out on top in the East. If not the Pacers than the Pistons.
    Lmao, you obviously know nothing about the game. J-Dub is not ball hogging, why does it seem he's one of the top passers in the game today, why does it seem he happens to only get about 14-15 ppg and about 5-7 assists per game most years? Dwayne Wade doesn't "Do to much" he simply does what he can, you think scoring 24.1 ppg in your second year is trying to do to much? My friend, doing "Too much" is when you try alot of dunks and threes and stuff and you're aiming for 24.1, but you end up with like 18. About your "Miami seems overrated" you think so? They have 6 superstars on their team, is that overrared or is it just rated fairly? I think the team is underrated, they don't seem to give Antoine Walker credit for his consistant play to get rebounds and score alot of points. You basically said that J-Dub is inconsistent, now that=Bull. INDIANA ON TOP!!! LMFAO!!! They don't have Al Harrington, he's been gone for a year, he was the ONLY reason that they were any good. Artest I doubt will be as consitent as he was from recent years, and Jermaine O'Neal will contend for an MVP, but it's only because he's the only true scoring star on that team. About the Pistons, I think they are good, but I don't think that they will make it. The Heat have a MUCH better team than anyone, as far as Yao goes, he's one of the weakest centers in the league, and he's probably the most overrated player in the league today. Shaq could dominate him even with a hurt ankle, hell I think he could dominate Yao in crutches. Miami>Indy>Detroit>Lakers>Rockets.

Oh yeah, Kobe Bryant should win the MVP this year, Lakers win 45-50 games, they look improved alot, Odom is looking real strong, and Kobe looks like Kobe again. I say that the Heat over the Spurs for the championship. Heat>Spurs.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Shaq > The World

Until he retires he will be the most dominating player in the league.

lol yeah when he feels like it or when someone pisses him off and has to motivate himself to prove a point. im still bitter his fat ass only got in shape last year to try and show the lakers they were making a mistake by trading him instead of the prima dona cancer that is kobe. now that he got his contract extention he can go back to being fat and taking off plays.

maybe its just me, but most dominating player in the league = someone who can singlehandedly win a game by themselves, which he hasn't been able to do since he was in his prime, he's just too prideful to realize it... you take d. wade off that team and no way they make the playoffs.
    "Think for yourself.
    Question authority."
    -Timothy Leary

Major Leaguer

btw, i don't think miami is overrated, but they aren't underrated either. they have a good team and are deep with guys used to being option #1 or #2 on offense (remind anyone of a certain laker team a couple of years ago) and it will be interesting to see if they can put their egos aside and win as a team...even if it means their personal stats take a hit.

that being said, i'd rather see them win it all over detroit, who i still think is overrated, but just know how to play together as a TEAM.
    "Think for yourself.
    Question authority."
    -Timothy Leary