Register now to remove this ad

Page 52 of 471 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NBA thread

Re: Official NBA thread

Anyone see Ryan Gomes last night? Holy hell this kid has been a surprise since taking over for Jefferson after he got hurt. Got 13/17/4/2 last night. Averaging 13 and 9 in his games since starting too.

Side note: What the hell was Derek Fisher doing last night taking 22 shots? Jesus christ, just because he played with Kobe doesnt mean he can shoot like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    Your intriguing me, where to? KG would be a nice addition to our front line (Matrix, Stat, and the Ticket...oh my ) Pierce to where, AI to Denver??? Man humor me, enlighten me...
    All of this was on SC, all of these players don't want back with there teams. Peirce has always been talked about trading though, and there was lil talk about KG. Lets just see what happens during the off-season.
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN! View Post
    All of this was on SC, all of these players don't want back with there teams. Peirce has always been talked about trading though, and there was lil talk about KG. Lets just see what happens during the off-season.
    OH, alright. Speculation...gotcha.
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

All-Star

[QUOTE=YanksHater213;120112]Anyone see Ryan Gomes last night? Holy hell this kid has been a surprise since taking over for Jefferson after he got hurt. Got 13/17/4/2 last night. Averaging 13 and 9 in his games since starting too.QUOTE]

Hell yeah, Lakers are going down tomorrow night. We need :angry: (Perkins) and Big Al back if we plan on making the playoffs this year though.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213 View Post
    Anyone see Ryan Gomes last night? Holy hell this kid has been a surprise since taking over for Jefferson after he got hurt. Got 13/17/4/2 last night. Averaging 13 and 9 in his games since starting too.

Side note: What the hell was Derek Fisher doing last night taking 22 shots? Jesus christ, just because he played with Kobe doesnt mean he can shoot like him.
    Derek fisher? he plays for the warriros now u prolly thinkin smush parker or brain cook
    "This homer is even more important than the one I hit for the Marlins in the World Series," said Gonzalez, referring to his 12th-inning blast in Game 4 against the New York Yankees in 2003. "This was for my country"

Uhhh no... I was thinking Derek Fisher.

Damn...

http://aol.nba.com/suns/news/colange...es_060227.html

Bryan Colangelo's gone. He up and left. Wow...I wish him the best, he did alot for us as our GM.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him show up somewhere and turn them around ( I guess the local guys here said Toronto, at least that's what my mom said.)

EDIT: Yup Tornoto, he's going to be the President. I heard on the news tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Senior night for WVU and they start off the backyard brawl on a 13-2 run.
    I think this is in the wrong thread...:lol:

Legend

Stupid Toronto. Why couldn't they want Kiki Vandeweghe as their President?
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Quote Originally Posted by See Red View Post
    Stupid Toronto. Why couldn't they want Kiki Vandeweghe as their President?
    LMAO, I bet you wouldn't mind Bryan...

Shawn Marion named Western Conference Player of the Month...

http://aol.nba.com/suns/news/marion_060301.html

Well deserved. Putting up amazing numbers...

Wade got it for the East I believe. IMO, Pierce should have had it though. Carried this team, especially impressive West coast trip. Averaged over 30 ppg as well. Oh well, not like it means much.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213 View Post
    Wade got it for the East I believe. IMO, Pierce should have had it though. Carried this team, especially impressive West coast trip. Averaged over 30 ppg as well. Oh well, not like it means much.
    Yeah it's just a nice thing to say he got. He demolished teams this month, and we went 9-1. I'm glad he got it.

All-Star

Go Celts! They're playing the Heat right now, Toine's first game back in Boston. Big win tonight.