Register now to remove this ad

Page 423 of 423 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423
Results 6,331 to 6,334 of 6334

Thread: Official NBA thread

End of a very good season for the Celtics. Looking forward to what should be a very interesting offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisk View Post
    End of a very good season for the Celtics. Looking forward to what should be a very interesting offseason.
    It was an enjoyable season. The first one I have paid much attention to in quite some time. I too am anxious to see what they do during the off season. have to say though that I hope that it doesn't include a play for C. Anthony.

Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    It was an enjoyable season. The first one I have paid much attention to in quite some time. I too am anxious to see what they do during the off season. have to say though that I hope that it doesn't include a play for C. Anthony.
    I'd be very surprised if they go after Carmello. Draft Fultz, go all out for Heyward, and trade for an interior defender and rebounder.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisk View Post
    I'd be very surprised if they go after Carmello. Draft Fultz, go all out for Heyward, and trade for an interior defender and rebounder.
    I agree with this. I'm not sure who that interior defender and rebounder might be. Fultz, Heyward and one more good tough big one and we are on the way.