Register now to remove this ad

Page 426 of 426 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426
Results 6,376 to 6,378 of 6378

Thread: Official NBA thread

Yeah I was rooting for Curry. He embodies much of what I want myself to be. Plus, there's his wife.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    If our new MLB comissioner goes big government and forces all ballparks to get rid of their quirks, we should replace the center field triangle with a cave for Buchholz to live in, and he comes out of it whenever it's time for him to pitch.

I actually see quite a few Stephen Curry haters, will never understand it, seems like a really good guy and literally has no drama/off the court issues. He overcame a decent amount early on in his career (wasn't heavily recruited, went to Davidson, lots of early injuries) and even sort of screwed himself by signing a "cheap" contract early in his career and never complained. I don't care for the Warriors at all and hate that KD went there, but I really like Steph, he's a humble, great player. Probably best shooter ever.

I loved watching him play at Davidson. I couldn't believe he fell as far as he did. The greatest shooter I've ever seen even in 2007.