Register now to remove this ad

Page 430 of 430 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430
Results 6,436 to 6,449 of 6449

Thread: Official NBA thread

  1. #6436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    So much for the Gordon Hayward era. He's gone until 2019.
    My left ankle is aching right now just thinking of it.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #6437
    Very similar to the Paul George injury a couple years ago
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  3. #6438
    On the bright side Tatum and Brown will see more action.

    It's a long season.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  4. #6439
    Brown was gonna play a major role this year anyway (and holy shit he's killing it tonight), but now we're gonna see what Tatum and I guess Ojeleye are made of.

    We're no longer the clear runner-up to Cleveland in the East, but should still be good enough to get a top-4 seed in the playoffs.

  5. #6440
    I wonder if the NBA can finish two games before the Cubs one ends.

  6. #6441
    That Hayward injury was hard to watch. As soon as it happened, it killed the atmosphere. Everything was just dead silent and all the players on both teams were concerned. Hate to see that.

  7. #6442
    tragic injury but he'll recover from it. Tatum will have a chance to come along faster than planned. Brown is other worldly with respect to what he does athletically. He is real young and could be real good.

  8. #6443
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Brown was gonna play a major role this year anyway (and holy shit he's killing it tonight), but now we're gonna see what Tatum and I guess Ojeleye are made of.

    We're no longer the clear runner-up to Cleveland in the East, but should still be good enough to get a top-4 seed in the playoffs.
    Probably fifth behind Toronto, Washington, Milwaukee, and Cleveland.

  9. #6444
    Quote Originally Posted by BstHcpr View Post
    Probably fifth behind Toronto, Washington, Milwaukee, and Cleveland.
    they"ll be right behind cleveland

  10. #6445
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    they"ll be right behind cleveland
    They are not better than Washington.

  11. #6446
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    That Hayward injury was hard to watch.
    Google image the appropriately named David Busst.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Fui sobre agua edificada, mis muros de fuego son

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #6447
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    they"ll be right behind cleveland
    After watching last night - I could be wrong.

  13. #6448
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    After watching last night - I could be wrong.
    This team turned over 75% of its roster. It's going to take a little while for them to gel. They should be good though. Brown is really stepping up so far.
    Fire Farrell - fucking check mark!
    Trade Pedroia
    Sign JD Martinez to play 1B/DH
    Sign Alex Cora for MGR

  14. #6449
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    This team turned over 75% of its roster. It's going to take a little while for them to gel. They should be good though. Brown is really stepping up so far.
    this is true but they have no rim protector at all. Hayward wasn't really a rim protector but he gave opposing big guys something to at least think about and he could score.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •