Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: poooooooor JimBrown32

Exclamation poooooooor JimBrown32

Lmao, you obviously know nothing about the game.
    About your "Miami seems overrated" you think so? They have 6 superstars on their team, is that overrared or is it just rated fairly? I think the team is underrated, they don't seem to give Antoine Walker credit for his consistant play to get rebounds and score alot of points. You basically said that J-Dub is inconsistent, now that=Bull. INDIANA ON TOP!!! LMFAO!!! They don't have Al Harrington, he's been gone for a year, he was the ONLY reason that they were any good. Artest I doubt will be as consitent as he was from recent years, and Jermaine O'Neal will contend for an MVP, but it's only because he's the only true scoring star on that team.
    Indiana Pacers 105 at OVERRATED miami heat 102
    * high scorer: Jermaine O'Neal- 27 points

Indiana Pacers 95 v. OVERRATED miami heat 90
    * high scorer: Ron Artest- 24 points

Obviously YOU KNOW NOTHING about the game. BWAHAHAHA! Looks like besides Wade, you've got nothing. Congrats on your one man team and pathetic showings. Still think Miami is that much better than the Pacers? :lol:

Re: poooooooor JimBrown32

P.S. I'll be out of town until early Saturday, but for the sake of all who view talksox, keep running your mouth, this is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    Indiana Pacers 105 at OVERRATED miami heat 102
    * high scorer: Jermaine O'Neal- 27 points

Indiana Pacers 95 v. OVERRATED miami heat 90
    * high scorer: Ron Artest- 24 points

Obviously YOU KNOW NOTHING about the game. BWAHAHAHA! Looks like besides Wade, you've got nothing. Congrats on your one man team and pathetic showings. Still think Miami is that much better than the Pacers? :lol:
    I don't see why this is so funny, I mean you basically just made your stupidity into one topic. LMAO! It was because Shaq was gone for part of one game and the whole other game, and both were close, are you really going to nitpick like 26 to 6? Yeah I do, we'll see who's "lol" once the playoffs are over :thumbsup: Thanks for the example of your stupidity though. Lol.
    Marcus Camby 4 Defensive POTY!!!

Legend

They were actually playing better without Shaq in the first game.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

[HTML][/HTML]
    Quote Originally Posted by See Red View Post
    They were actually playing better without Shaq in the first game.
    Please Tell me you're joking? And at the both of you, lookey...

Tex, you have to look at the facts, Pacers=Fluke. With Shaq, the Heat wouldn't have lost. Who do the Heat have as a backup Center? No one!!! Alright, let's get the Pacers against the league...

Detroit has the best defense in the league, it's WAY up there with the Spurs' defense. Rasheed Wallace>Jermaine O'Neal. The only person the Pacers have that is better than the Pistons' counterpart is Artest, Artest>Price. Okay, let's take a look. Ben Wallace>Better than all of the Pacers centers combined. Rasheed Wallace>Jermaine O'Neal, Wallace plays better defense and is far more consistent than O'Neal ever was. Rip Hamilton>Jackson. Chauncey Billups>All of the Pacers' PG's combined. Okay, if you don't get that, which I doubt you would. To keep it simple, Detroit>Indy.

Okay, good? Cavs, just look at the Lineup comparison, Cavs have a pretty deep bench, and their starters are fantastic, and without all of the ego problems that Miami will have, Cavs>Pacers. It's just common sence, oh wait, there's more!!!

I'm just warming up, you've just picked an argument that you CANNOT win. You've defeated youself with the first post, but this is just to rub is in with some fact...

Now onto the West, ALOT of Western teams are better than them Pacers, West>East oh, and, first off, the San Antonio Spurs. Just like the Pistons, with a little more excitment... The Spurs have won two of the last three championships. They have a pretty damn good bench, and their starters could be number one options on most teams. Tim Duncan is the best fundamental Basketball player in the league bar none. He's consistant, Tim Duncan>Indy. Manu Ginobilli is an explosive player that knows how to play defense too, he's better than Artest. Parker may be inconsistent, but he's still a good player. Spurs>League>World.

How about my Suns. The Suns will be the best of the West once STAT gets back, but until then, they have to just play smart and not get into to much trouble and fall below .500 ball. If that happens for too long before Amare gets back, it may be too late. Suns>Pacers. Amare>Pacers, The Matrix>Pacers, Steve Nash>Pacers.

The T-Wolves are better than the Pacers, look, Kevin Garnett>The entire Squad of Pacers. He's the whole team pretty much, but he's still better than anyone Indy has, and he's the best player on the planet. He is KG, and Jermaine O'Neal will be put into check when The Big Ticket guards him. Lol, that's not all, the Lakers!!!

The Lakers got Kwame Brown, Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom and Chris Mihm, good players. I think they will beat the Pacers, especially if Bryant plays like he has. Kobe is the best right now, and I think he'll be walking all over the Pacers until he retires, because he already has for the past 7 years.

Sonics, once again, look at the Matchups...

C It's about even
    PF O'Neal>Radmonovich
    SF Rashard Lewis>Ron Artest
    SG Ray Allen> Jackson by a TON
    PG Ridnour by a small margin, he's a great playmaker, like Steve Nash, except younger...

And finally, Denver.

C Marcus Camby is better than all their centers combined
    PF O'Neal>K-Mart, barely
    SF 'Melo>Artest
    SG You can have this one, Jackson over Lenard, barely...
    PG Andre Miller by ALOT.

Lmao, this argument is over, I'd LOVE to see your dumbass respose, because I'm sure it's the same boring thing, overrated this, overrated that.... I can give you the "Food Chain" for all of the Teams in comparison to Indy. If you would like...

Hehe, when you think about it, Indy is the overrated one, and the others are just plain old properly rated. Miami is, and Indy is the overrated one, because you obviously think they're the best from what I see.

In closure, if you want to look like a jackass again, just make another topic like this asinine piece of shit. It's sad to see, you ujust can't pick a fight with a bigger, smarter bully. And Apparently faster too. Lmao, like I said, can't wait to see you asinine opinion on this. This was mainly aimed at Tex, but you sounded pretty idiotic there too See Red.

Legend

How did I sound pretty stupid? They looked absolutely awful in that first game while Shaq was in -- he got injured, and was out while they made their run and actually made it a game. And, man, you make a habit of looking stupid. Considering you're always right... why is it that practically every analyst disagrees with you and says the Pacers are an elite team? And more importantly, why hasn't ESPN offered you a job, yet?
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

How did I sound pretty stupid? They looked absolutely awful in that first game while Shaq was in -- he got injured, and was out while they made their run and actually made it a game. And, man, you make a habit of looking stupid.
    Lmao, I actually proved I know a thing or two about basketball, something you could never do. Dude, Shaq would have helped their run, it wasn't Shaq's fault, as usual, it's Antoine Walker's fault, and if you weren't such a dipshit you would have realized that Walker is very inconsistent and is probably the most clumbsy player in the league today. It's not Rocket Science, but apparently to some it is, some people like you.

Also, I can guarantee you didn't even read the entire post, as usual, you jump to conclusions, because those are the facts that you see, plain and simple. You're just an idiot.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    Lmao, I actually proved I know a thing or two about basketball, something you could never do. Dude, Shaq would have helped their run, it wasn't Shaq's fault, as usual, it's Antoine Walker's fault, and if you weren't such a dipshit you would have realized that Walker is very inconsistent and is probably the most clumbsy player in the league today. It's not Rocket Science, but apparently to some it is, some people like you.
    Interesting, coming from the guy who said, and I quote...

I think the team is underrated, they don't seem to give Antoine Walker credit for his consistant play to get rebounds and score alot of points.
    I think that's contradicting.

Yet, I'm the idiot.

Your lack of knowledge amazes us all. Keep up the good work.

Yet, I'm the idiot.

What I meant by that is that he's a consistent rebounder, yes, you are the idiot, and hey, thanks for yet another "Grade A" example of your moronic ways. And you can't deny 10 rebounds per game is consistant, and his scoring numbers too, damn, if only you knew how to read.

Wow. You must really hate the Pacers...But I have to put my two cents in.

Jermaine O'Neal is better than Rasheed Wallace. Numbers don't lie...And don't give me this inconsistent BULLSHIT. Numbers are how you are consistent or not, plain and simple. What, intangibles...Rasheed, even in his new 'Sheed mode still gets T'd up and can be a time bomb waiting to happen. JO, yes decked that guy in the fight last year but did he look like Artest did while it was happening? NO, he did it to protect his teammates, Artest but his team in the worst spot possible. And O'Neal was sincere with his apology afterwards.

Jermaine O'Neal OWNS Rasheed Wallace

PPG 21.5 PPG 10.2
    RPG 9.8 RPG 6.6
    APG 2.3 APG 2.0
    SPG 1.00 SPG 1.80
    BPG 1.50 BPG .80
    FG% .464 FG% .447
    FT% .815 FT% .929
    3P% .000 3P% .364
    MPG 36.3 MPG 28.0

Now please tell me how Jermaine O'Neal is worse than Rasheed Wallace.

Thats really the only beef I had with that player vs. player wise. But Artest is better than you're giving him credit for.

My Eastern Conference seedings (I agree the Heat are the ones to reckon with JimBrown)

1. Heat
    2. Pistons
    3. Nets
    4. PACERS
    5. Who Cares
    6. Who Cares
    7. Who Cares
    8. Who Cares

The East got better, plain and simple. And it started with Shaq moving out there. And as a Suns fan I am very pleased he left. :lol:
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Yet, I'm the idiot.

OWNED
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JimBrown32 View Post
    What I meant by that is that he's a consistent rebounder, yes, you are the idiot, and hey, thanks for yet another "Grade A" example of your moronic ways. And you can't deny 10 rebounds per game is consistant, and his scoring numbers too, damn, if only you knew how to read.
    And so what did you mean when you said he was inconsistent?

Look people, can we ban this guy? Seriously. When proven wrong in an argument, he resorts to childish insults. For instance, he tells me I can't read when I got a 30 on the reading portion of my ACT's -- brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Goes Boom View Post
    Wow. You must really hate the Pacers...But I have to put my two cents in.

Jermaine O'Neal is better than Rasheed Wallace. Numbers don't lie...And don't give me this inconsistent BULLSHIT. Numbers are how you are consistent or not, plain and simple. What, intangibles...Rasheed, even in his new 'Sheed mode still gets T'd up and can be a time bomb waiting to happen. JO, yes decked that guy in the fight last year but did he look like Artest did while it was happening? NO, he did it to protect his teammates, Artest but his team in the worst spot possible. And O'Neal was sincere with his apology afterwards.

Jermaine O'Neal OWNS Rasheed Wallace

PPG 21.5 PPG 10.2
    RPG 9.8 RPG 6.6
    APG 2.3 APG 2.0
    SPG 1.00 SPG 1.80
    BPG 1.50 BPG .80
    FG% .464 FG% .447
    FT% .815 FT% .929
    3P% .000 3P% .364
    MPG 36.3 MPG 28.0

Now please tell me how Jermaine O'Neal is worse than Rasheed Wallace.

Thats really the only beef I had with that player vs. player wise. But Artest is better than you're giving him credit for.

My Eastern Conference seedings (I agree the Heat are the ones to reckon with JimBrown)

1. Heat
    2. Pistons
    3. Nets
    4. PACERS
    5. Who Cares
    6. Who Cares
    7. Who Cares
    8. Who Cares

The East got better, plain and simple. And it started with Shaq moving out there. And as a Suns fan I am very pleased he left. :lol:
    Rasheed Wallace>Jermaine O'Neal. 'Sheed plays a better defense and is far more consistent in general. I'm Talking in general, I agree with you for the most part, but the NETS!!! :lol: sorry, I have seen your posts, and yeah, you seem to know your shit in general, but the NETS!!! :lol: That's FUNNY. I love the Suns, and I REALLY doubt that the Nets could beat the Suns. Suns>Nets. Pacers>Nets. IMO, I think that I was about 90% right, but yeah, against Jermaine, 'Sheed has been shit, but most of it IS right. Oh yeah, Cavs>Nets. Oh yeah, forgot about the Artest thing you said, I said he was better than the ones he was better than. Rashard is better, LeBron James is better, 'Melo's better. But the thing is that I doubt dickhead See Red read the whole thing, he nitpicked a few things, and that's it. I actually took the time to get some facts. In gerneral Rasheed is probably one of the most consistent ballers of them all, O'Neal is good, true, but still Sheed>O'Neal. Rasheed plays on a team with stars, the Pistons have ALOT of options, they aren't JUST defense, Billups, Hamilton, Wallace and Price put up consistent scoring averages. I doubt the Pacers are going to be as good as you say they are, we'll see who's laughing at the end of the playoffs, like i said.