Register now to remove this ad

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,013 of 1013

Thread: Official College Basketball Thread

Re: Official College Basketball Thread

I'm talking him up because we haven't had a true point guard since Sherman Douglas. G-Mac was good, but he wasn't a true PG.

Deity

lol @ Syracuase homers

Quote Originally Posted by yankeessuck013;306011;
    I'm talking him up because we haven't had a true point guard since Sherman Douglas. G-Mac was good, but he wasn't a true PG.
    Nothing wrong with talking about a guy but from what you say, sounds like he's a cross between MJ, Magic, Bird, and Russell.

He's a very good player, but we'll have to wait and see how good he will actually be.

DID YOU GUYS SEE SCALABRINE LAST NIGHT HE HIT A COUPLE THREES AND ANOTHER BUCKET AND HAD A GREAT DRIVE TO THE HOLE HE WAS AMAZING FOR A GUY WHO ONLY COMES OFF THE BENCH HES GOT SOME OF THE BEST VISION IN THE COUNTRY A GREAT STROKE FROM OUTSIDE...

yeah no he doesn't, thats what you did with flynn off like one great game. everyone has good games.

#1 UNC tied with unranked Davidson with four and a half minutes left.

Edit: And UNC holds on. Quite the battle tonight from Davidson. They still play Duke, UCLA, and NC State, all before Christmas. I wouldn't be at all shocked to see them upset at least one of those teams.
    "Red Sox fans have longed to hear it: the Boston Red Sox are World Champions." --Joe Buck, 10/27/04

"Game over, series over, and the Red Sox are World Champs again!" --Joe Buck, 10/28/07

Uconn and #3 Memphis tied with 9 mins to go.

as illegal and wrong as it is i would love to see the nba go to a over 20 only league
    the college game has taken a hit with all the kids jumping so early
    i still like it better than the nba but i wouldve liked to see oden and durant this winter in college rather than on the pine or the dl

Thabeet needs to pull a Hibert and stop being softer than bread pudding if Uconn is gonna make some noise. I agree with Dickie v, he needs to stuff that ball like any 7footer should.

Vanderbilt WHAT