Register now to remove this ad

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Red Sox

Super Moderator

Re: Red Sox

I went there last March with my friend, Max. It's a LOT of fun. You'll have a good time. If you're lucky enough, sometimes the players talk to you. I was at a Sox-Orioles Spring Training game and I told Javy he was on my fantasy team. He was like "Good pick, I'll do my best." It was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks View Post
    I went there last March with my friend, Max. It's a LOT of fun. You'll have a good time. If you're lucky enough, sometimes the players talk to you. I was at a Sox-Orioles Spring Training game and I told Javy he was on my fantasy team. He was like "Good pick, I'll do my best." It was pretty cool.
    I bet players hate it when you do that.

Super Moderator

Probably. I bet he got injured to purposely piss me off :lol:

Hahah yeah, they really do. That's why I did it to Sammy Sosa relentlessly.

I read the first post in this thread, and I now formally request all posts calling Yankee fans stupid to be considered null and void. This person's intelligence alone drops the RSN fan base's IQ ten-fold. :lol:
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by ARod2212 View Post
    I read the first post in this thread, and I now formally request all posts calling Yankee fans stupid to be considered null and void. This person's intelligence alone drops the RSN fan base's IQ ten-fold. :lol:
    The ironic thing is, is that kid is actually a Yankee fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Too lazy to read 10 pages but here

I don't get it
    "Right now, somewhere in New York, an eight-year-old kid is wondering if the Yankees will win a championship in his lifetime" - (Updated version of) Bill Simmons

Is it worth reading?

No, not at all
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...