Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: "Loose Change", Documentary on 9-11-01

"Loose Change", Documentary on 9-11-01

Best documentary I've seen so far concerning 9-11-01. Do yourself a favor & watch it.

Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+loose+changeb

Re: "Loose Change", Documentary on 9-11-01

You watch that and almost have to believe the claims they make. It may be ludicrious and tough to swallow, but at least watch it to see how a documentary should be made.

So is the plan to bring 9/11 back up once a year when someone makes a movie or a documentary about it? It's really sad that people are still exploiting that event.

Quote Originally Posted by MC Hammer View Post
    So is the plan to bring 9/11 back up once a year when someone makes a movie or a documentary about it? It's really sad that people are still exploiting that event.
    Did you watch it?

It was interesting, I'd like to see how it is refuted. And yes, I'd like to see those videos by the Pentagon.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

Wow, 23 minutes through I can say nothing but, "wow!". Great find. Could 9/11 really have been engineered by the United States government?

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

Dammit. 19:52 into it and it buffers. It says "uninterrupted playback starting in MORE THAN A DAY"

It looks damn good though. There was a website that had the same view as the movie (so far), but I can't remember the name. I love conspiracy shit so this is great.

I still don't buy this conspirary and still believe you'd have to be absolutely mad to do so (no offense to anybody.)

Decent documentary (by documentary standards.) Like any good documentary makers, the guys behind this certainly do know how to twist things to fit what they want and leave out facts which refute them. There was definitely a few weak points; I found myself unable to keep the laughter a few times during the movie.

One such moment was, and I'm paraphrasing, "WHY WAS DONALD RUMSFLED IN HIS OFFICE ON 9/11?!?!" Uh, yeah...:blink:

From their website:

puts Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 to absolute shame.
    Not that difficult...

Oh, and the narrator's voice is pretty annoying...
    When we are born, we cry, that we are come
    To this great stage of fools.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

I thought it was great.

puts Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 to absolute shame.
    See, that the thing. Moore is too much of an ass to really be taken seriously. You can twist the news into whatever you want it to look like, but Moore is too obvious, so you can see right through it. As far as films go, this is very good. It seems like student work, but that doesn't mean it's without merit.

As for the subject, I just can't get past the amount of people it would take to pull this off. It would take (tens of) thousands of people "in the know". That doesn't work. There are too many Johnnys from BK out there - too many stupid people. Somebody would talk...

You just couldn't pull this off that easily. Is it possible? Sure. Probable? No.

Major Leaguer

It is a good video but come on, this is the US government. It couldnt keep it it's domestic spying, the Abu Gharib thing or countless other things they wanted no one to know about quite. Are we really to belive it could have coordinated a mass attack on the US an none of the the countless people involved would talk? Seems to complicated for me to believe our Gov't could do it.
    The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are:
    "Why is it doing that?",
    "Where the hell are we?"
    and "Oh Shit!"

I think it's full of bullshit, but that's my opinion, I'd rather not get into a big Democrats vs Republicans thing again.
    West Virginia University 2014

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox84 View Post
    It is a good video but come on, this is the US government. It couldnt keep it it's domestic spying, the Abu Gharib thing or countless other things they wanted no one to know about quite. Are we really to belive it could have coordinated a mass attack on the US an none of the the countless people involved would talk? Seems to complicated for me to believe our Gov't could do it.
    Google : P.N.A.C & the Northwoods document ...

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    I think it's full of bullshit, but that's my opinion, I'd rather not get into a big Democrats vs Republicans thing again.
    Manny, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by ClayBuchholzIsDaFuture View Post
    Manny, is that you?
    Rather lame comeback.

Seriously, it's absolutely pathetic to believe our government is more evil than Al-Qaeda. If you're implicating the government in a conspiracy theory like that you probably believe it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

By the way, passenger jets were definitely flown into the World Trade Center. My dad saw a body strapped into a seat with no limbs at all. Not a drone plane. I'll think of more things to break this thing down as I think about it.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.