Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your ELITE NYY:

Exclamation Your ELITE NYY:

YOUR 26-time World Series Champion New York Yankees are in one hell of an ELITE group! They fit in a 'category' with the following teams: The MIGHTY Toronto Blue Jays, the POWERHOUSE Kansas City Royals, the HARD-HITTING (NEVER WIN ANYTHING) Texas Rangers, the former last place in the West Seattle Mariners, the Arizona D-Backs ('01 WS, motherfuckers) and more!

What do all of these ELITE teams have in common? They are all playing .500 or worse baseball! :lol: Congrats, Yankee fans! Your $200M team is looking up not only to DADDY Boston, but the cross-town Mets, and even the $35M Devil Rays! Keep up the good work, Steinbrenner, Jeter and A-Rod.

"Loretta hits one into the air to deep left. Ibonez is back. It is up, it is gone! And the Red Sox win! Mark Loretta walks off! The Red Sox win it 7-6 on Patriots Day!" -- Don Orsillo with the call on New England Sports Network

"The Yankees lose! Thaaaaaaaaa Yankees lose!"

P.S. Tell Rivera that the goal is to get the hitters out. You may want to remind him as well that a 5.40 ERA is not good. Yankees suck. :lol:

Re: Your ELITE NYY:

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    YOUR 26-time World Series Champion New York Yankees are in one hell of an ELITE group! They fit in a 'category' with the following teams: The MIGHTY Toronto Blue Jays, the POWERHOUSE Kansas City Royals, the HARD-HITTING (NEVER WIN ANYTHING) Texas Rangers, the former last place in the West Seattle Mariners, the Arizona D-Backs ('01 WS, motherfuckers) and more!

P.S. Tell Rivera that the goal is to get the hitters out. You may want to remind him as well that a 5.40 ERA is not good. Yankees suck. :lol:
    LMAO! :lol:

Hey get off the Diamondbacks case, at least they have a farm system. :lol:
    I don't ever wanna see the Red and Blues again. :blink:

Super Moderator

:lol:

I'm not bored anymore hahahahaha.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    "Loretta hits one into the air to deep left. Ibonez is back. It is up, it is gone! And the Red Sox win! Mark Loretta walks off! The Red Sox win it 7-6 on Patriots Day!" -- Don Orsillo with the call on New England Sports Network
    http://bellsouthpwp.net/c/h/chinigor/audio/loretta.mp3

Haha, Tex. You rock.

I am betting the first Yankee fan response is: "But our AAA Columbus Clippers are 6-5." In which we will all go along with the farm system smack and ask how the hell the Double-A Trenton Thunder could be 0-10. Seriously, though... how are the Trenton Thunder winless after 10 games? Anyone?

Thanks, RSR. I learn a lot from your posts. So if I can just make a few people laugh at the Yankees or their fans on here, I am doing my job.

Wow..hmm I think I know someone who hates the Yankees more than they like the Sox right here. Like I said before, your a perfect example of someone who opens their damn mouth too fast. You garunteed a division win last season, and...wait...woah, didn't you come in second. You talked all shit at the begining of last season when we sucked and ahh...wait...oh thats right, we beat you in the season series. I am going to laugh my ass off right in your damn face in 3 months when the Yankees are back in first and your just still talking shit about the Yankee payroll as your defense. I'll be waiting, becuase you should have learned at some point in the past..idk..8 seasons! that the Yankees are not a team to mark down as out because they just go on streaks and throw it right back in your face..

But on a positive note, its really surprising to see you not use the pissing gif. Tex, becuase it seems that gay thing pissin on a NY logo is the only way you can make your fairweather points on anything, so thats nice that you went in a different direction for this stupid ass post.

Super Moderator

Someone's a little mad :lol:

hahahaa I feel better now.

thanks tex.

You save this page and ttt this at the beginning of October (because in September you will still declare it to be "early in the season"). The thing your small mind has yet to comprehend is that the Boston Red Sox are better than Yankees all around. Name one area where the Yankees are better. Not defensively. Not offensively. Not with starting pitching, middle-relief or closing games. Not when it comes to management. Nor when it comes to the fan base. The only advantage you have is money, and this year, that won't matter.

You're bragging about winning the season series 10-9? :lol: What is the season series since 2003? I believe it is Boston holding that advantage, junior.

Off subject: Nice avatar, yankeessuck013. Sure in college basketball we had a few differences, but it's baseball season now. And we both root for the good guys.

Legend

:lol: :lol:

This thread made my day.

You're the greatest, Tex.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Quote Originally Posted by See Red
    This thread made my day.

You're the greatest, Tex.
    Well, our team is the greatest. I just remind everyone. Congrats on the Nuggets Division title, by the way, See Red. Unfortunately, the only two teams I follow with passion are the Celtics and Rockets. Two not very decent teams.

HA, please, I will admit ur Starting pitching is doing better than ours, but to think every aspect of your team is doing better is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Though I'm smart enough to know the only aspect thats important is the Wins, which we don't have, so I won't get into that.

And, when it comes to October, I won't have to be saying its early, as you will be seeing when time gets to there, becuase it will be you who is saying I'm speaking to soon....or should I say....Be saying "Fuck The Yankees, Payroll, Payroll, Payroll, Choke, Payroll, Payroll" Yea..that sounds a little more right to be coming from you.

oo, so you won the season series since 2003 29-28?:lol: What is the season series since 2000, I believe New York is holding that advantage, Junior.

You silly Sox fans. :lol:
    When we are born, we cry, that we are come
    To this great stage of fools.

www.soxprospects.com

5 years and counting since the last title.....seems like and enternity to yankee fans.....wouldn't mind seeing it last alot longer.