Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rain

Rain

Rain fucking sucks. While my schools been cancelled 2 days in a row, im pretty much bored as fuck. Ive done basically everything I could have wanted to do, and now I still have another full day to occupy myself. And we also may not even have school tomorrow.

Fuck rain. Fuck mother nature.

Super Moderator

Re: Rain

Wait, you're complaining about the rain that has cancelled 2, maybe 3, days of school for you?

wow, boy have things changed--now i feel old! when i was in school i jumped for joy if school was cancelled. although to be fair i don't think it was cancelled for 2 strait days---ever!
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

well, im more agitated by the fact that my things to do have been limited. no tennis or basketball. but yes i have been jumping for joy when school has gotten cancelled. i just dont like the rain.

Is it cancelled, but like now you'll need to go in on days youd normally be on summer vacation to make it up?

Before today I hadn't played basketballl for 10 days, this rain sucked.
    "These guys need to make a descision right now, are they gonna be winners? Or are they gonna be like Alex Rodriguez?" -Dickie V during Pitt vs. Uconn

Before today I hadn't played basketballl for 10 days, this rain sucked.
    "These guys need to make a descision right now, are they gonna be winners? Or are they gonna be like Alex Rodriguez?" -Dickie V during Pitt vs. Uconn

I used to play tennis in high school, but I got made fun of so I switched to baseball.
    I AIN'T AFRAID NO MORE
    AFTER A WHILE YOUR YOUR CHEAP TALK DON'T EVERN CAUSE ME PAIN
    SO LET YOUR BULLETS FLY LIKE RAIN
    http://www.nbc11.com/entertainment/9811309/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by empirestrikesback26 View Post
    I used to play tennis in high school, but I got made fun of so I switched to baseball.
    You used to get made fun of here all the time and you stayed anyway.

fuck the rain.

1 4 8 9 27=HISTORY

"The other day they asked me about mandatory drug testing. I said I believed in drug testing a long time ago. All through the '60s I tested everything".-Bill "Spaceman" LEE
    PATS, BRUINS, CELTICS, SOX

its fuckin pouring again!! up here..
    "He had a bad game, but didn't get any run support"

-"Baseball Mastermind ThirdBase" after Schilling gave up runs like RobZombies mom gives up her sloppy gash behind the bowling alley..

We just got 5 minutes of the hardest hail I've seen in a while.

we just got some severe thunderstorms for the last 10-15 minutes

holy fuck theyre huge.

This Sucks! I Have To Be Outside All The Time And It Always Rains!!!!!!!!!

Wow someone minimized my caps.