Register now to remove this ad

Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1341

Thread: The No-No Thread

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/national...b=,game=491185

Max is throwing great today. Needs 6 more outs.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

This is why I stay away from this thread.

Jinxed.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    This is why I stay away from this thread.

Jinxed.
    Not only did he lose the no no, he lost the game too. Talk about a tough break.

Freeland has a no-no through 8 in COL. he's at 116 pitches. Do they let him finish??

Close but no cigar.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Gio Gonzalez with 3 outs to go for the no-nobin a 1-0 game in Miami.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Mat Boyd loses a no hitter after 8 2/3 innings tonight. The batter beat the RF -- Castallanos. WTF was Castellanos doing in RF in the 9th inning of a no-no. Brad Ausmus clearly never attended classes while he was at Stanford. What a dope. I am not saying that a better RF er would have gotten the ball, but they would have had a much better chance of getting it than a 6'5" third baseman.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Mat Boyd loses a no hitter after 8 2/3 innings tonight. The batter beat the RF -- Castallanos. WTF was Castellanos doing in RF in the 9th inning of a no-no. Brad Ausmus clearly never attended classes while he was at Stanford. What a dope. I am not saying that a better RF er would have gotten the ball, but they would have had a much better chance of getting it than a 6'5" third baseman.
    After seeing the replay, i think that a good RF gets that ball. They were leading 7-0. He did not need Castellanos' bat in the game in the 9th. Certainly, they had a real outfielder on the roster. Managerial stupidity on display for all to see.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    After seeing the replay, i think that a good RF gets that ball. They were leading 7-0. He did not need Castellanos' bat in the game in the 9th. Certainly, they had a real outfielder on the roster. Managerial stupidity on display for all to see.
    Actually it was 12-0, which makes it an even dumber decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Actually it was 12-0, which makes it an even dumber decision.
    Boyd is a mediocre talent. He may never find himself in that position against such a weak lineup. Why did Ausmus put Miggy in CF while he was at it and have the catcher play SS too.

Ohtani is perfect thru 6 with 11 strkeouts.

This guy is looking real legit both hitting and pitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Ohtani is perfect thru 6 with 11 strkeouts.

This guy is looking real legit both hitting and pitching.
    I was just looking for this thread. LOL!!

Why is he only pitching every 7th day.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Bartolo Colon perfect through seven. Are you fucking kidding me?
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Bartolo Colon perfect through seven. Are you fucking kidding me?
    Unbelievable.