Register now to remove this ad

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Yankees vs Mets 5/21

Re: Yankees vs Mets 5/21

Yanks suck...another loss coming for them tomorrow night.
    "You don't know who I am? You don't know who I am? Ask Jeff fucking Francis who the fuck I am. I'm the guy who hit a bomb and just ended their fucking season."--Dustin Pedroia

www.soxprospects.com

Game over Mets WIN!!!!

"You don't know who I am? You don't know who I am? Ask Jeff fucking Francis who the fuck I am. I'm the guy who hit a bomb and just ended their fucking season."--Dustin Pedroia

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTheGreat13 View Post
    lmao K zone shows both pitches clearly outside. Umps must want out.
    It is the vast conspiracy against the Yankees rearing its ugly head again. See you chumps in Bean Town tomorrow.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

This is my rifle....

Meet the Mets,
    Greet the Mets.....

I love how everyone became so concerned about the umps strikezone down the stretch when he ump was pretty clearly giving the black to Small and Glavine all game long. You know what folks, that's baseball. Bring on the cadaver to Fenway.

lmao K zone shows both pitches clearly outside. Umps must want out.
    The vast anti-Yankee conspiracy rears its ugly head once more. See you chumps in Bean Town.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Tough loss but we lose no ground. We move on to bigger things tomorrow.
    Gabe Kapler is full of heart and determination:
    http://nomaas.org/images/kaplerftl.gif
    :lol:

The vast anti-Yankee conspiracy rears its ugly head once more. See you chumps in Bean Town.
    I dont recall saying that however k-zone clearly showed both pitches being outside.

I dont recall saying that however k-zone clearly showed both pitches being outside the strike zone.

lmao K zone shows both pitches clearly outside.
    The vast anti-Yankee conspiracy rears its ugly head once again. See you chumps in Bean Town tomorrow night.

I was "that guy" at the game today. You would have never known the Met fans were ahead during the game, judging by how much they reacted to me. That was an awesome time.

Hey, I wasn't expecting Small to pitch well, and he did a respectable job. Bean finally got a shot and did well. Erickson didn't look bad either. Saved Rivera, Farnsworth and Proctor for the series with some real significance this week. While the loss is annoying, it is hardly one to get worked up over.
    9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

double play rod close & Late in 06

100 BA (2-20), .217 OBP, .100 SLG, 0 HR, 3 RBI, 5 Ks

this is based on 7th inning or later, and no more than a 2-run difference

today was a bad one. Nothing clutch, and if it wasnt for Shea's terrible scorer, we would have tagged glavine with 0 earned runs. 21 baserunners and 3 runs? That is plain inexcuseable. I hope the dog saved it for this series, cause if he is gonna be useless, he might as well fake an injury and get his ass out of here. That was an awful showing....
    1.0 back

nice 0-3 with 7 lobs for the 25,000,000.00 man last nite against a lefty who couldnt break a pane of glass.....
    what a stiff