Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Booing of Arod

Re: The Booing of Arod

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderTheGreat13 View Post
    Despite what has gone on I would never trade A-Rod.
    Right, because then what would you do about your username? :dunno: :harhar:

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    Right, because then what would you do about your username? :dunno: :harhar:
    You got it! :lol:
    Gabe Kapler is full of heart and determination:
    http://nomaas.org/images/kaplerftl.gif
    :lol:

If I was going to boo A-Rod, its only becuase he wears #13, and thats my ##, so I want it to be avalible when I get to the MLB to have.

Major Leaguer

How much money are the Yankees paying him?

yesterday (I think in a different thread) I mentioned how even Michael Kay called out Jeter and Torre, saying that someone needs to show some support for ARod.

In that post I called into question Jeter's leadership as he sits by idly and lets ARod get abused, despite having supported Giambi and Knoblauch in their times of trouble.

What I forgot, but was reminded of by today's Dan Patrick show, in which Dan called for Jeter to step up, was that Jeter showed support for Bonds not too long ago, saying he should be left alone and it he was beong treated unfairly.

What gives? Is Jeter an ARod hater? Is he jealous of Arod's status as the former greatest all-around player?

Od did ARod implore Jetes NOT to say anything on his behalf? I think this is a real possibility...given ARod's arrogance, perhaps he won't ask anyone for help...and given his $25m per year salary perhaps he feels like it would be demeaning to himself to accept such support.

So what is it...is Jeter a bogus leader or is there something else going on? Whatever the case, the longer this situtation drags on the better.

not sure jim
    however 0
    after spending a lot of time in prison i find arods purple lips and jetseys long,,maybeline type eyelashes extremely exciting
    its not a gay thing mind you
    im comfortable enough in my sexuality to call a man sexy when indeed he is

bwahahahahahahahaha

ARod is still whining. When told that former Mayor Giuliani said that fans should be supporting ARod, ARod said that he felt that people were supporting him but that people expect a lot from him. He could have stopped right there, and the whining would have been minimal, but he couldn't stop the whining. He went on to analogize his situation to Tiger Woods not making the cut at the US Open. He said that a lot of people threw Tiger under the bus after that, but he came back to win the British Open. I don't remember anyone throwing Tiger under the bus for missing the cut. People realized that it was his first tournament since his father passed away, and that he was still in mourning. Apparently, ARod views himself as being thrown under the bus. Would someone just hand this big sissy a handkerchief and tell him to go have a good cry.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by rician blast View Post
    Or did ARod implore Jetes NOT to say anything on his behalf? I think this is a real possibility...given ARod's arrogance, perhaps he won't ask anyone for help...and given his $25m per year salary perhaps he feels like it would be demeaning to himself to accept such support.
    Based on his whining behavior, this is clearly not a realistic possibility. He's looking for love wherever he can find it.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Based on his whining behavior, this is clearly not a realistic possibility. He's looking for love wherever he can find it.
    I don't see anything he's said as whining. I see him trying way to hard to convince everyone that his view is that its the fans right to boo, that he's working hard and that he'll get through it. And I maintain that it is a real possibility that he DOESN'T WANT anyone to speak up on his behalf due to his ego...its like a guy not asking for directions when he's lost.

Problem is he isn't convincing anyone, including himself. From a Sox fans perspective, the last thing we need is for the Yankee fans and the media to lay off of him, because if he breaks out he could carry this team.

So I say bravo to the NY media and the Yankee fans, keep pummeling this guy that you boasted about all year last year, your 2005 MVP. Yes, keep bashing him, you're efforts are appreciated.

he clearly needs to fire his image consultants

ARod is still whining. When told that former Mayor Giuliani said that fans should be supporting ARod, ARod said that he felt that people were supporting him but that people expect a lot from him. He could have stopped right there, and the whining would have been minimal, but he couldn't stop the whining. He went on to analogize his situation to Tiger Woods not making the cut at the US Open. He said that a lot of people threw Tiger under the bus after that, but he came back to win the British Open. I don't remember anyone throwing Tiger under the bus for missing the cut. People realized that it was his first tournament since his father passed away, and that he was still in mourning. Apparently, ARod views himself as being thrown under the bus. Would someone just hand this big sissy a handkerchief and tell him to go have a good cry.
    Way to compare yourself to Tiger Woods, tard. Not only is Tiger better than Alex at what they do, but Tiger's father died. My respect for Rod goes down even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples View Post
    Way to compare yourself to Tiger Woods, tard. Not only is Tiger better than Alex at what they do, but Tiger's father died. My respect for Rod goes down even more.
    Again I say this guy just tries too hard to say the right thing, to seem upbeat, etc...tries so hard that he keeps fkg up.