Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New T-Shirts Available

Re: New T-Shirts Available

Announcement made. Anyone want to take a picture of the actual shirt itself? I won't be able to see mine for a little while.

New contest: If I spot someone wearing a talksox t shirt on tv I will award them a handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    New contest: If I spot someone wearing a talksox t shirt on tv I will award them a handshake.
    Pay for airfare? If so, watch the Red Sox vs. Mariners this August.... :lol:

Evil Emperor

I hope I get mine soon, too.

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6 View Post
    you're going to wear a shirt with the sox logo on it?

Quote Originally Posted by 26 to 6 View Post
    You should get it Monday.

Just got it. Thanks a lot.

Got mine as well. Thank you very much SFOC. I will do my best to get on television with the shirt, yeszir.

Another thing: I was wearing my shirt today and dripped ice cream on the talking bubble with the Red Sox logo on the front and it came right off. That is another good thing about the shirt (although, you have to miss the rest of the shirt).

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir View Post
    I am taking a plane to chicago in a few hours. If the plane gets hijacked and a guy takes pictures and it is recovered later, I'll be proud to advertise for talksox.

But really, i'm going to a cubs game there hopefully and will wear it there and bring some cubbie fans here. Don't know if that is good or bad.

It's good that the other T-shirts from before are long sleeve, so i have one for each time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape View Post
    The new Talksox T-Shirts are in and available for purchase. They look great !

The Price : The cost to purchase one of these great, one of a kind, t-shirts is $ 15( including S/H ), this is below our actual cost.

Sizes : Currently available are : Medium, Large, and Extra Large.

Payment Accepted : Money order or check

How to Purchase : Simply PM me with your request, indicating size and your name and address. I'll PM you back with conformation of availability and my address. Then, please PM me back when you have actually sent your payment. Once payment has been received, your shirt will be sent out via USPS Priority Mail ( with Delivery Confirmation ). As supplies are limited, order early. In the event that payment hasn't been received after 7 days from the date of PM stating funds have been sent, the request is canceled. The reason for this is that I don't want members to miss out because somebody else didn't follow through.

If you have any questions, just ask me ( post or PM ).
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by Sox fan in Tex View Post
    Another thing: I was wearing my shirt today and dripped ice cream on the talking bubble with the Red Sox logo on the front and it came right off. That is another good thing about the shirt (although, you have to miss the rest of the shirt).
    This was done on purpose. White was chosen because vanilla is the most popular ice cream flavor. The bubble is composed of a special ice cream resistant alloy which actively seeks out and destroys potential stains.

I received my t-shirt today and it is GREAT. I hope I get the chance to go to another Sox game this season so I can wear it there...if not I'll wear it to my next Sea Dogs game!!
    Thanks Rick for sending it out to me so quickly!

These tshirts are awesome! I just got mine. It turned out surprisingly well I think.

My T-shirt arrived yesterday. VERY nice! I look forward to wearing it often.