Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jon_Papelboner Useless Posts & Ban

Re: Jon_Papelboner Useless Posts & Ban

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat View Post
    Oh, innocent little you. If your intent was to point out that I take offense more often than others, then just say that without questioning my ability to handle the Marines. You crossed a line and made it personnal.
    C'mon guys leave the personal lives out of it. If you must take it off line and PM. It's unecessary, and for the rest of us its boring. If you persist, I will bring up the whole Johnny Damo and Pedro issues.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Someone stated it before. This is what ignore is for. You don't need to read his shit if you don't want to. Others can do that to and if enough people do it and he realizes that, he'll leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1 View Post
    Someone stated it before. This is what ignore is for. You don't need to read his shit if you don't want to. Others can do that to and if enough people do it and he realizes that, he'll leave.
    He's a hit and run artist. He doesn't wait around for a reaction. He won't leave on his own.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Well, I don't spend my whole day on this site. I have other things to do, so I don't spend that much time on here. If you want to spin that and turn it into "hit and run" then do it, doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Papelboner View Post
    Well, I don't spend my whole day on this site. I have other things to do, so I don't spend that much time on here. If you want to spin that and turn it into "hit and run" then do it, doesn't bother me.
    Tending to the papelboner?

:lol:

I love dick jokes..
    "He had a bad game, but didn't get any run support"

-"Baseball Mastermind ThirdBase" after Schilling gave up runs like RobZombies mom gives up her sloppy gash behind the bowling alley..

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Kiecker View Post

I love dick jokes..
    Hmm...

Dont be such a prick
    "He had a bad game, but didn't get any run support"

-"Baseball Mastermind ThirdBase" after Schilling gave up runs like RobZombies mom gives up her sloppy gash behind the bowling alley..

All-Star

Dont be such a prick
    Just kidding around, chill.

I love dicks..
    HAHA SUCH A FUNNY JOKE I JUST MADE! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Papelboner View Post
    So tell us what positive input or for that matter any positive or informatative posts you've made ?

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat View Post
    Oh, innocent little you. If your intent was to point out that I take offense more often than others, then just say that without questioning my ability to handle the Marines. You crossed a line and made it personnal.
    I brought up the Marines because as a former military person I know that in the military when people see that something bothers a fellow soldier/sailor they will continue to exploit and push that persons buttons. I related that to your constant bitching about other people and their lack of "high quality" posts. You are pretty much proving my point by getting so offended by me pointing this out.

Alright, I'm gonna make an exception to the usual 'threads in fights and crap dont get locked' rule and lock this one. Point noted, the situation will be watched, now can't we all just get along.

I'm going to reiterate this because this is important: The point of a message board is not to pick fights with anyone and everyone. (This isn't directed at anyone in particular, more of a general message). The point of a message board is to engage in discussion and have a good time. Ignore lists and moderators are here to make sure this good time is there to be had.

I say we all put whatever insults and fighting were had in this thread behind us because that would make everything more enjoyable for all.

end speech.