Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero

Deity

Guitar Hero

Anyone else absolutely love this game?

All-Star

Re: Guitar Hero

i think its a lot more fun to actually cover it Killing in the name then play it on GH II b/c you can actually say FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! instead of just ...i wont do what you told me

but who am i to say i havent even played it - just saw a video of it. Still looks like a fuckin siiiick game and i want it for x360 when/if i get one

I do

I am not to good i beat it on medium in 1 day but that was easy.
    Peters34
    Go Sox

Quote Originally Posted by Anuj09;211646;
    i think its a lot more fun to actually cover it Killing in the name then play it on GH II b/c you can actually say FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME! instead of just ...i wont do what you told me

but who am i to say i havent even played it - just saw a video of it. Still looks like a fuckin siiiick game and i want it for x360 when/if i get one
    killing in the name is sick, I love sweet child o' mine and a lot of the new songs in GH 2
    "Right now, somewhere in New York, an eight-year-old kid is wondering if the Yankees will win a championship in his lifetime" - (Updated version of) Bill Simmons

If playing guitar was that easy people wouldn't quit after one lesson.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by hoke3182;221841;
    If playing guitar was that easy people wouldn't quit after one lesson.
    No one is saying its like playing guitar. Sure its easier, there are five buttons. The reason its so fun is that anyone can pick it up and feel like a rocker. Its not meant to be anything more.
    DeadHead

How you doin'? -Jerry Remy

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Guitar Hero killed Joel Zumaya.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation;221918;
    Guitar Hero killed Joel Zumaya.
    That made me giggle when i read that. A big Burly Pitcher can't handle the games for the nerds.
    DeadHead

How you doin'? -Jerry Remy

guitar hero sucks

9-11-01 FDNYPD We will not forget.
    Just because it's a rivalry doesn't mean you need to make retarded arguments.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;221943;
    guitar hero sucks
    no, YOU SUCK!
    "Right now, somewhere in New York, an eight-year-old kid is wondering if the Yankees will win a championship in his lifetime" - (Updated version of) Bill Simmons

Deity

This game continues to rock the shit.

Songs rock, game rocks. If you guys haven't play it on Expert. It makes the game so much more fun. You're arm will go numb if you play some of those songs.
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;221998;
    That guy really doesn't play that just to let you know. Call me a nerd, or w/e for knowing this, but i don't care. Anyways, there is a glitch in the demo version. Say i have a regualr Controller in the slot, instead of the guitar, i play YYZ, i don't have to do a damn thing. The game does everything automatically. It plays the whole song. Now say i do that again, but this time, i take the controller out, and put the guitar in right before the song starts, well you still get the same result. I pulled this trick on some friends of mine when the demo came out. It worked on them.
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg