Register now to remove this ad

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: 24

All-Star

Re: 24

Quote Originally Posted by MANNYHOF24;300787;
    You can watch the trailer on youtube right now. It looks so awesome and completely fresh. Don't watch this if you dont want to be spoiled about major things. I can not wait for this season to begin.
    I agree. I think the new look of the show will definitely help. The ideas seem original and not rehashed, and as you all know there's a certain character returning for season 7, and at first I was skeptical, but this looks freaking awesome.
    Politically Right Since 1986

Retroware TV
    Follow Me on Twitter!

they showed the trailer during the game last night...looks pretty sweet. Even though it's in DC now and CTU is gone....i thought i saw a clip with Chloe in it.
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Legend

having CTU every season was getting annoying anyway with the whole "CTU operating while sneaking around so they don't break protocol" stuff every season

I just began watching season 2 after not watching for a few months. I can't watch season 1. It's etched into my brain.

Well it looks like Jack is gonna have a partner in charge of making sure he doesn't torture anyone this season

So because of the writers strike 24 isnt going to premirere this Jan. It might not be back until Sept. 08, or Jan 09. There is a slight chance that they could play it over the summer, but thats doubtful. This is horrible news for fans of the show. It sucks that the trailer looked so awesome, and now we have to wait possibly 15 more months to see it. BAH!!
    "Knicks suck, Jets suck, Yankees suck"

-Peter Griffin, talking to a New Yorker

I'm incredibly pissed. What the fuck is wrong with these writers?

And it's gone til January '09. I hope you all die.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;314278;
    And it's gone til January '09. I hope you all die.
    Wow Soxfan, it's only television. Besides the only show I really care about anymore is Lost, which is still on. That makes me happy.

This sucks, I wish they would bring it back sooner now that the stupid writers are back!
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

Triple A

Usually by time Redsox season starts I lose track of it anyway. Redsox games come before any other show or sporting event.

Quote Originally Posted by mAAAbs;314304;
    Usually by time Redsox season starts I lose track of it anyway. Redsox games come before any other show or sporting event.
    Same here except Lost, seeing on how there is 162 games, and Lost is only on once a week...

Triple A

Quote Originally Posted by MANNYHOF24;314315;
    Same here except Lost, seeing on how there is 162 games, and Lost is only on once a week...

Ok, I must admit I'm guilty as well. Every Sunday I usually watch the NASCAR race while I flip back to the game during commercials and such. It's always hard for me to do because I'm torn and usually I need to know exactly whats going on in the game at all times. I've been a NASCAR fan since I could speak, so I feel obligated. But atleast it's only once a week at most...

Nascar is weak.