Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost

Re: Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;282491;
    Good idea. That could actually work. Another thing, when Jack screams "Get my Father down here and lets see who's drunker" (or something like that) if it was a flash forward, that doesn't make any sense.
    Jack's father is dead. Jack was obviously in a delusional state of mind, and I think he was just realizing that he had basically become his father.
    "Knicks suck, Jets suck, Yankees suck"

-Peter Griffin, talking to a New Yorker

Who do you guys think will die first in season 4?
    Sayid is safe for the time being because he is such a badass and he needs to meed nadia one last time in a flashback. Hurley is safe as the shows main outlet of comic relief (Next to Sawyer maybe, they're both pretty funny). Rose and Bernard are safe because they're old. Claire has the baby to attend to, Desmond still has some mysteries in his past. Ben and Locke are too interesting of a dynamic in their characters for either one of them to die off real soon. Rosseau needs a flashback and so does Karl I think.

I don't know about Jin, Sun and Sawyer. I like Sawyer a lot so I am desperate to find a way to keep him alive. If Kate is pregnant, then that could add a twist to the Jack or Sawyer storyline which I still like and it could keep Sawyer alive. I don't think killing Sun could be possible because there would be no one to translate for Jin and his anger would get him killed too. Jin dies and it just doesn't make sense. He is another one of my favorites so I want to find a way to keep him alive.

I think Juliet could be killed. If you ask me she either is a bad actress, shows little emotion as a character or is just terrible at smiling.

And who is all your guys favorite characters?

My top 5-
    1. Sawyer
    2. Jin
    3. Hurley very close behind.
    4. Desmond/Charlie to close to call
    5. Rose/Bernard they go together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcdfL...17064909990001

Looks pretty good. Only 8 episodes have been made so hopefully this damn writers strike is over by then.

EDIT: Wrong thread.
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ou7cWOTXJs

Wow. Extended promo looks amazing.

January 31 baby. Gotta watch the first 3 seasons again to jog my memory.

Same here. I gotta convince my Dad to watch it with me too.

All-Star

Aright, this show looks pretty cool but I haven't seen the first few seasons.

Will I be lost (no pun intended) if I start watching this season without knowing anything about it?

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;311568;
    Aright, this show looks pretty cool but I haven't seen the first few seasons.

Will I be lost (no pun intended) if I start watching this season without knowing anything about it?
    Yes.

watch the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;311604;
    watch the first season.
    The first IMO is more of an intro season than anything, so yes, if he watches that he'll get the general gist. But the 2nd and 3rd, while IMO are not as good as the first, are crucial and have major plot turns, and the show will make zero sense without most of them. However, the source of Jack's tattoos is not quite as crucial

You don't know that yet. Jack's tattoos might be the key to the whole show!!!!

Too bad we're only going to see 8 episodes

I am so pumped for Jan 31st. I really hope the strike can end in the next month so they can write/produce the remaining 8 episodes that have yet to be created. I think if only 8 episodes are put on the air, we are all going to have the worst case of blue balls ever.
    "Knicks suck, Jets suck, Yankees suck"

-Peter Griffin, talking to a New Yorker

I'm worried this strike will last over a year. I hate weekday nights without my show.

4 days. Can't wait. I heard its a (Hurley) flashback/forward.

EDIT: Damn, the white didn't completely disappear it. Whatever, its hard to see.