Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Dinner?

Re: Dinner?

Anna's in Coolidge is the shit. I'm like 4 train stops away, sometimes go there for lunch. Super steak burrito, extra rice, beans, salsa, guacamole, salsa, lettuce. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;260478;
    Anna's in Coolidge is the shit. I'm like 4 train stops away, sometimes go there for lunch. Super steak burrito, extra rice, beans, salsa, guacamole, salsa, lettuce. Yes.
    Extra rice? What, you want the thing to be the size of a football? You need to get extra saucy-stuff to balance out the dryness of the rice!

The rice there is delicious. It's fairly moist too, at least for rice.

Quote Originally Posted by HeadOfSoxNation;260409;
    Crespo...you ever had the Big Red from Ale House? I used to go to the one on SR 535 in Lake Buena Vista all the time...it's the best buffalo chicken sandwich EVER.

My friends and I have decided that we'd pretty much eat anything if it had buffalo sauce on it.
    No, but I will order one for dinner tonight.

Post Re: Dinner?

Chili cheese dogs tonight. For hot dogs, I only buy Best's Kosher or Vienna Beef.
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;260485;
    No, but I will order one for dinner tonight.
    So what's the verdict?

Hmm I made stir fryed pork and veggies and rice and rolls tonight.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Youkette Of The Nation;261676;
    Hmm I made stir fryed pork and veggies and rice and rolls tonight.
    Does Derek get a whipped cream dessert?

Hahahahah, sorry, he's just very open about the choke chains and the leashes :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;261679;
    Does Derek get a whipped cream dessert?

Hahahahah, sorry, he's just very open about the choke chains and the leashes :lol:
    If hes that open then you know I get the cream desert lol

Banned

Shawna. She's a hot black/american mix with a great body.

Use your imagination. Anybody need a Yanks/Pirates ticket for tonight?
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

big mac , chicken burger, 10 pack of chicken nuggets and fries at mcdonalds

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;261898;
    big mac , chicken burger, 10 pack of chicken nuggets and fries at mcdonalds
    Assuming you're being serious, assuming the chicken burger was a mcChicken, and assuming you also had a large coke, thats 2200 calories and 100 grams of fat right there.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;261900;
    Assuming you're being serious, assuming the chicken burger was a mcChicken, and assuming you also had a large coke, thats 2200 calories and 100 grams of fat right there.
    im serious , except i drank water and not coke.... yeah i eat alot , but 2200 clories :blink: fuck i knew it was alot but i didn't think it was that much. its a good thing i only eat there 4,5 times a year .

Post Re: Dinner?

Last night: (in my best Peter Brady-esque Humphrey Bogart) pork chops and applesauce. I marinated the pork chop in Italian salad dressing. It is excellent. I highly recommend it.
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I had good old Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, a few Ballpark franks with cheese, onions, and horseradish, and salt and vingear chips. Washed it all down with Dr Pepper, vodka, and followed up with Oreos.

I know, Im such a health nut.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.