Register now to remove this ad

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 1,336 to 1,343 of 1343

Thread: Dinner?

Last night's dinner from the usually reliable Whataburger was a so-so burger, fries that must have been a week old and were devoid of any salt or flavor, and "Coke" that tasted like someone pissed in a diet root beer. Next time I roll up to the drive-thru window and see that crew working again I'm gonna burn rubber on my way out.

I'm too highbrow for you damned kids and your borscht and pierogi.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    I need to hit up a really good steakhouse again, and soon. One of the ones that nickel and dime you on side dishes, like Ruth's Chris.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

tonight? taquitos dorados de pollo jejeje
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    The Polish might not be able to build submarines, but they sure can cook.
    Next time get some Kielbasa and Biegos.

Tonight having some:

Potato and Cheddar Pierogi
    Forest Sausage (Kielbasa) w/some Hot Cream Horse Radish and Sweet Hot Pepper Mustard
    Last edited by Wasatch; 01-18-2014 at 10:48 PM.

So, at the suggestion of MVP I chose to check out a local eatery. "Northworks" in lovely downtown North Attleboro.

The food was very, very good. The best lobster bisque I have had in many years ( real chunks of lobster in it!!!!! ) and a "Roast Beef Melt" sandwich which was very tasty.

My Daughter tried the "Chicken Toes". Unlike the normal chicken fingers that are served in so many restaurants, these were not formed chicken. They were actaul cut peieces of chicken. I am told that they were very tasty and moist.

I'll be returning there to sample more of their offerings..

Good call MVP!!! Thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

As you know from living in this area, there is a dearth of good eateries! That place makes really tasty food and charges real money for it. The service and atmosphere were good too.

It has a very small foot print ( although you can eat outside in good weather ). I hope that they can make a go of it. Joints in that location seem to all fail. And people in N.A. tend to judge a restaurant by how many shovels full of food is served rather than the quality! It get's the Spudchild seal of approval which is very important. My Daughter says hi and thanks too.