Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: Dice-K

  1. #31

    Re: Dice-K

    Jayhawk Bill, ya gotta stop seriously responding to this guy. I now definitely agree with Thumper, I'm going with TheKilo here. The posts are pretty funny too.

  2. #32

    Re: Dice-K

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;323210;
    Jayhawk Bill, ya gotta stop seriously responding to this guy. I now definitely agree with Thumper, I'm going with TheKilo here. The posts are pretty funny too.
    plz wat does thumper no bout anything? he doesnt even no wat his profession iz, let alone others identites. o wait he's a minor league baseball player so he cood be rite B) my bad ask thump bout being clutch, and being a gamer hell tell u. :thumbsup:

  3. #33

    Re: Dice-K

    Entire thread moved as more of it is crap than not.


  4. #34

    Re: Dice-K

    Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;323157;
    o ya? well fuk ur stats listen to thiz;
    You better listen to Jayhawk Bill.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

  5. #35

    Re: Dice-K

    Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;323304;
    You better listen to Jayhawk Bill.
    o, so ur a sabermite now? watever happen 2 stats not meaning more than being tuff?

  6. #36

  7. #37

    Re: Dice-K

    Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;323313;
    o, so ur a sabermite now? watever happen 2 stats not meaning more than being tuff?
    No, I'm breaking your ass. You quoteded my signature line, and missed the joke.


    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

  8. #38

    Re: Dice-K

    What'd I do now?

  9. #39

    Re: Dice-K

    Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;323346;
    No, I'm breaking your ass. You quoteded my signature line, and missed the joke.


    o well teh crucialness is being clutch n u said it urself that arod suked cuz he wasnt clutch tuff n grity so now ur going to backtrack? r u a fan of adam dunn now?

  10. #40

    Re: Dice-K

    Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;323356;
    o well teh crucialness is being clutch n u said it urself that arod suked cuz he wasnt clutch tuff n grity so now ur going to backtrack? r u a fan of adam dunn now?
    No, now I'm a fan of saying you're a moron. Let me break it down for you:

    1) You quoted my signature line responding to JHB.
    2) I made an ironic post about listening to JHB, the stat guy, which included the sig downplaying stats.
    3) Everyone but you, dare I say even Thumper, understood the context of the comment.
    4) You got the "iron e", and still do not get the irony.

    Go learn the English language, or at least change your screen name to ID 10 T Error.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

  11. #41

    Re: Dice-K

    It's so painfully obvious who this guy is. He's playing you all for fools, too.

  12. #42

    Re: Dice-K

    Obvious who this is? TheKilo, that would suggest that this excerpt from the rules is relevant:

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkSox Rules Page
    -Making two accounts is not permitted. If discovered, both accounts will be banned permanently..

  13. #43

    Re: Dice-K

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;323369;
    It's so painfully obvious who this guy is. He's playing you all for fools, too.
    Bob Hope?
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

  14. #44

    Re: Dice-K

    RtT haz pmd me. I c hiz pts. letz end diz tred

  15. #45

    Re: Dice-K

    i can haz cheezburger?
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •