Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Can we share music?

Can we share music?

.. ? ..

All-Star

Re: Can we share music?

In other words, can you give us all viruses just like you tried to do with your little hacking of the website last summer, Clay...no.

Super Moderator

BoSox, seriously, enough. This is getting ridiculous. Stop spilling your beef into other threads.

As far as the music goes, I'm not sure. I'll leave that up to yeszir because I don't know what he'd say.

Yes, we can share music. I want to get sued. I would LOVE to be forced to shut down Talksox.

(this was sarcastic)

All-Star

Haha, its not beef, its the truth. NateGrey is ClayBucholzisDaFuture...

Or maybe they have exactly the same political views, use the same phrases, both spell mindfuck like mindf*c*, and they both have the same favorite song by immortal technique...

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;260322;
    Yes, we can share music. I want to get sued. I would LOVE to be forced to shut down Talksox.

(this was sarcastic)
    .. Point taken ..

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;260324;
    Haha, its not beef, its the truth. NateGrey is ClayBucholzisDaFuture...

Or maybe they have exactly the same political views, use the same phrases, both spell mindfuck like mindf*c*, and they both have the same favorite song by immortal technique...
    Stop. Or I will temporarily ban you. You're playing with fire and it's going to go off in your face soon. You don't think the fucking mods have checked to see that it's not the same person? Sure, they act alike, maybe they are the same, but there's NOTHING through IP address matches or anything of the like to suggest that they are. He's still here for a reason. If we thought he was the same person he would have been gone long ago.

You are very good at provoking people. This stops now.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;260302;
    In other words, can you give us all viruses just like you tried to do with your little hacking of the website last summer, Clay...no.
    .. Dude, it was an online battle .. Smfh ..