Register now to remove this ad

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Note for the Pedro Haters

Re: Note for the Pedro Haters

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Theo;263315;
    i don't think we'll see mid 90's. i think we'll see 90, which is all the guy needs to be good.
    but he likely is going to have serious issues with his off speed stuff too.

i'd rather have him in my october rotation than have matt clement. i know everybody here will disagree with that, but that's my opinion.

he's such an intelligent pitcher, he'll get by pretty well, in my opinion.

the pedro haters can root for him to fail, and keep saying that it was a good move to go with matt clement instead of petey, but they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Theo;263324;
    i'd rather have him in my october rotation than have matt clement. i know everybody here will disagree with that, but that's my opinion.

the pedro haters can root for him to fail, and keep saying that it was a good move to go with matt clement instead of petey, but they are wrong.
    Can you read?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;263327;
    Can you read?
    yup, and i've read a lot of pedro haters tonight saying that kicking him off the team in favor of matt clement was a good move.

and i got a good laugh out of that. freaking haters. will do anything to puff their boy blunder.

This is a joke.

This entire series of posts are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;263319;
    but he likely is going to have serious issues with his off speed stuff too.
    That was a developing problem here in Boston during his last season.

He had the fastball, the curve....but his changeup was his best pitch.....hed come up and in with 97 gas...then low and away with at 83 screwball changeup.

His last year in boston was more like 89-90 fast...and 82-83 change.....and it made a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Theo;263332;
    yup, and i've read a lot of pedro haters tonight saying that kicking him off the team in favor of matt clement was a good move.

and i got a good laugh out of that. freaking haters. will do anything to puff their boy blunder.
    dood, ur a hero 2 me. i liek this, u kno eerbody else is rong but u r right n u stik to it.

im a huge fan of remember the titans cuz eerbody thought it wuz rong to fire coach yoast n hire boone, but wut happened?

tehy won it all

let that sink in

if we have matt clement we have pedro n pedro is good like julius wuz good.

Who ever said this? At this point they are both worthless anyway.

Who is a Pedro hater? He is one of the most beloved players who ever wore this uniform. Did you see the ovation he got when he came back? Are you just making shit up?

Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;263339;
    dood, ur a hero 2 me. i liek this, u kno eerbody else is rong but u r right n u stik to it.

im a huge fan of remember the titans cuz eerbody thought it wuz rong to fire coach yoast n hire boone, but wut happened?

tehy won it all

let that sink in

fuckin what?

Quote Originally Posted by Remember the Titans;263339;

tehy won it all

let that sink in

i have no idea why, but this has had me laughing for a while now. and that response (fucking what?) just sealed it. great way to end the night. hillarious.

this is a good board. i'll be seeing you guys. my new friends!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Theo;263349;
    i have no idea why, but this has had me laughing for a while now. and that response (fucking what?) just sealed it. great way to end the night. hillarious.

this is a good board. i'll be seeing you guys. my new friends!!!
    you are a masochist, no doubt. A dumb one at that.