Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bash Ksushi! What an asshole that guy is!

Banned

Re: Catch-All Trade Deadline Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CrespoBlows;271986;
    Umm.... we kinda signed Pinerio to be the closer at the time of the signing. Oh, he signed for $2 million less, which would not have vaulted the Red Sox over the luxury tax.

Seriously, get your facts straight.

Christ, confrontational aren't we? When we signed Piniero I don't remember them signing him as the closer... I remember Timlin being tagged by Francona as the leading candidate all through spring training too. And I reallllly don't think the Sox not being in on Gagne was a money descision. I think its a lot more likely that they didn't want to commit to a guy to close if they thought Papelbon could be medically cleared to resume the closer role. I don't know that Papelbon has the secondary stuff or the location to pitch a 200 inning season with the kind of success we're used to seeing him have. So I think we're better as we are right now with him in the bullpen. Thats just my opinion, not a fact, sorry if you don't agree.

Sorry I ruffled your feathers so much, buddy. I'll remember you're a sensitive guy next time I bump into you on the boards.
    I am the biggest spaz of all time

Quote Originally Posted by ksushi;271994;
    Christ, confrontational aren't we? When we signed Piniero I don't remember them signing him as the closer... I remember Timlin being tagged by Francona as the leading candidate all through spring training too. And I reallllly don't think the Sox not being in on Gagne was a money descision. I think its a lot more likely that they didn't want to commit to a guy to close if they thought Papelbon could be medically cleared to resume the closer role. I don't know that Papelbon has the secondary stuff or the location to pitch a 200 inning season with the kind of success we're used to seeing him have. So I think we're better as we are right now with him in the bullpen. Thats just my opinion, not a fact, sorry if you don't agree.

Sorry I ruffled your feathers so much, buddy. I'll remember you're a sensitive guy next time I bump into you on the boards.
    :lol:

I'm confrontational? You fired the sarcastic "Umm's, and Papelbwhat?"

Don't expect be shocked when you receive an equally sarcastic response, when you type one yourself.

Banned

You took that personally? Wow, maybe forums aren't your gig, man. That was a joke... not a personal affront. There isn't any reason to be a jerk about this, so yeah, if you can move on from this terrible conflict, I think I can too....

Quote Originally Posted by ksushi;272016;
    You took that personally? Wow, maybe forums aren't your gig, man. That was a joke... not a personal affront. There isn't any reason to be a jerk about this, so yeah, if you can move on from this terrible conflict, I think I can too....
    I'm not angry, I'm slightly amused over your reaction.

Um... Gagne made it clear he wanted to sign as a closer...
    This is yours.

Umm.... we kinda signed Pinerio to be the closer at the time of the signing.
    This is mine.

I see no difference.

lol wut
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

Banned

You can drop it and move on whenever you want.

This is my rifle....

I know you are a mod and all, but stop being a pussy. You acted like a smartass, got some in return, and then got all indignant. What did you expect to happen? Bottom line, don't do it if you don't want it back.

I don't see where Crespo did anything wrong. He corrected duderino and porved him wrong and he took it the wrong way.

I think we should put more focus on trading Murphy. He has good value and Ellsbury will be the center fielder of the future. That also makes Ellsbury reasonable to be traded because Murphy can do the job well too.

Banned

He didn't do anything wrong. I didn't delete anything he wrote, but he took me the wrong way clearly cause I wasn't gunning at him and I tried to just drop it....

Thanks a lot for the vote of confidence ORS, dick.

Quote Originally Posted by ksushi;272060;

He's telling the truth.

And my post got deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Banned

You really have to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by ksushi;272060 View Post
    He didn't do anything wrong. I didn't delete anything he wrote, but he took me the wrong way clearly cause I wasn't gunning at him and I tried to just drop it....

Yes. You're a mod. How dare he disagree with your actions.

Banned

Dude, the last thing I care about is my status as a mod. I never use that to my advantage nor do I ever publically even acknowledge my being a mod unless I have to divert the topic of a hi-jacked thread like this one! Hold on, all Ksushi bashing can continue when I move this to fights and crap.

Banned

Re: Bash Ksushi! What an asshole that guy is!

Ok, go for it, have at me, rip me apart, do whatever. Enjoy.