Register now to remove this ad

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Are you ready for some Football?

This is my rifle....

Re: Are you ready for some Football?

Wow, big game from YH's two last night. He got 56 pts from Indy's D and Addai. That secured him the #1. Well, that is unless Brees can clear 57 pts for me without throwing to Colston. Call me skeptical. So, I'm the #2.

Week 15
    #3 Avg Joes - vs - #6 Cape Crusaders
    #4 McLovin' - vs - #5 The Underachievers

EDIT: Oh, and SR, I wouldn't change that name. It seems to have motivated your crew.

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;309221;
    Wow, big game from YH's two last night. He got 56 pts from Indy's D and Addai. That secured him the #1. Well, that is unless Brees can clear 57 pts for me without throwing to Colston. Call me skeptical. So, I'm the #2.

Week 15
    #3 Avg Joes - vs - #6 Cape Crusaders
    #4 McLovin' - vs - #5 The Underachievers

EDIT: Oh, and SR, I wouldn't change that name. It seems to have motivated your crew.
    Well since Average Joes ( mtbykr) has Brady, Welker, Maroney, and the Pats Defense, I guess I better root for the Pats to have an off week. Let me see who are they playing ? The Jets at home, they probably won't be fired up. Wrong ! It was fun while it lasted. Good luck guys.

PS : Kilo why couldn't you score 3 more points ?

This is my rifle....

I'm not counting you out yet. You have Baltimore's D vs Miami. They could score 50 for you next week. Anderson in a game with playoff implications. Tough matchups for your RBs, but Jackson and MJD can go off on anyone. Your WRs are good enough to have a game against anyone. No guarantees in FFB.

Yankshater, you beast ! 150 points.

hopefully my guys show up for the playoffs

btw, i apologize, i wasn't able to send any dues

i'm a poor college kid with literally 125 dollars to my name haha.

all i know is i dont want any part of joes in the coming weeks.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;309277;
    Well since Average Joes ( mtbykr) has Brady, Welker, Maroney, and the Pats Defense, I guess I better root for the Pats to have an off week. Let me see who are they playing ? The Jets at home, they probably won't be fired up. Wrong ! It was fun while it lasted. Good luck guys.

PS : Kilo why couldn't you score 3 more points ?
    My bad, Adrian Peterson completely shit the bed on me last week.

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;309282;
    I'm not counting you out yet. You have Baltimore's D vs Miami. They could score 50 for you next week. Anderson in a game with playoff implications. Tough matchups for your RBs, but Jackson and MJD can go off on anyone. Your WRs are good enough to have a game against anyone. No guarantees in FFB.
    I completely agree...it wouldn't surprise me to be on the outside looking in next week at this time. Hopefully trading Anderson doesn't come back to bite me
    The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan

This is my rifle....

Big snow storm potential for Sunday night's game. The Joes have lost when the golden goose layed a regular egg.