Register now to remove this ad

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: 5/20 @ U.S. Cellular

Re: 5/20 @ U.S. Cellular

Wow, that wasn't a strike at all.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Deity

How did the ump miss that to Drew. How I hate these emphatic K calls by the home plate ump when he has missed a pitch that is not even close.

Dang it I thought salty got that one
    Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred View Post
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Seemed gone

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Deity

Dang it I thought salty got that one
    Me too...Usually Remy says something about the wind direction although often in his zest for the home team he often misses it. The ball is not carrying to LF tonight. Drew hit one I thought at least had a chance and although Salty did get under that, if the wind was helping you have to think that would have been gone.

In fact, a little help from Mother Nature and WMB's would have been out although it was more of a line shot.

I really really really don't like Mort here
    Also we have to trade Bogaerts and Bradley while they still have some interest from other teams. They are lemons. Are you aware that X is hitting less than 130 with RISP. As I said in April we could have a choker on our hands. I will say this August....WE DO HAVE A CHOKER ON OUR HANDS.

Legend

Farrell must surely realize Ellsbury is hurting the cause making all those outs at the top of the lineup.
    What the heck is he waiting for?

We are winning this game.

Deity

Since we are talking a little about patience at the plate...Mortenson lives off of impatient hitters. If hitters would simply exercise a little patience, he will burp out a meatball. Ya' just have to wait for it.

Deity

We are winning this game.
    I agree...a little smart hitting and we should eat up this bullpen.

Besides...we have cleared Mortenson!

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Since we are talking a little about patience at the plate...Mortenson lives off of impatient hitters. If hitters would simply exercise a little patience, he will burp out a meatball. Ya' just have to wait for it.
    I believe the White Sox are one of the teams that have walked the fewest amount of times in the league.

Ells going to hit a double, Gomes ground out to 2B, Pedroia sac fly. Get this within 1.

Deity

Oh come on.....somebody gettin' on and David is going to pound one. He is due for his daily feast.

Rookie

Straight up blows

Another GO by Ellsbury ... Fucking bum