Register now to remove this ad

Page 1021 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 2152192197110111019102010211022102310311071 ... LastLast
Results 15,301 to 15,315 of 16323

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...H-instead.html

Youk, if you can make a good pun out of this I'll never say a bad thing about your puns ever again. For a week. Or two. But mostly one.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    This is yet another story that will sharpen the debate for nature vs. furniture.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    This is yet another story that will sharpen the debate for nature vs. furniture.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So, a little while ago, I permanently ended the nebulously defined "relationship" with those two girls who convinced me to have a threesome. I figured since there is a lot of insane crap happening in the world lately, perhaps I could introduce this as a topic of interesting conversation and stave off any moral or political debates before you guys end up killing each other. I'm sure, secretly in your hearts and souls, you were wondering what ended up happening with that situation, so there it is. It happened several times and then a bit less than two weeks ago, I stopped it. Now, I welcome both types of comments I know are forthcoming: The ones asking why I did this, and the ones who don't care and are simply going to be furious that I chose to end this of my own volition. Discuss! Also, here is a picture of my dogs spooning:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Just to be clear, the girls in the threesome were not your dogs, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Just to be clear, the girls in the threesome were not your dogs, correct?
    I knew someone would make this joke; I'm glad it was you.

I passed on it. Too easy.
    We miss you Mike.

Are we supposed to guess why you stopped it??

Ok, it's a fun novelty and most men's fantasy, but after a few times it just gets too complicated and weird.

You just don't know who to thank, afterwards.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

It works the same way for stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    Are we supposed to guess why you stopped it??

Ok, it's a fun novelty and most men's fantasy, but after a few times it just gets too complicated and weird.

You just don't know who to thank, afterwards.
    God. You thank God. Even if you don't believe in God.

And I ended it because after a month of hookups, they decided they wanted to try a "real" relationship. I'm all for serious relationships, but not polyamorous ones. No way am I mentally stable enough to have two girlfriends. I'm not even mentally stable enough for one right now.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Give a girl some good strudel and they don't know how to act.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Give a girl some good strudel and they don't know how to act.
    I don't even know what this means.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I don't even know what this means.
    I didn't want to be direct, but substitute strudel for dick. If the sex is good, they always want to get into a relationship. At least from my experience.
    Last edited by RedSoxfanforlife305; 12-04-2015 at 04:31 PM.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Ha! The shallowness of youth!
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I didn't want to be direct, but substitute strudel for dick. If the sex is good, they always want to get into a relationship. At least from my experience.
    Your experience is sadly limited. I don't mean that in an insulting way, mind you. You're a bit younger than me, and you just haven't had that breadth of experience yet. Trust me, there are plenty of women out there who don't conform to that particular stereotype. Plenty of them are happy to have a no-strings-attached physical relationship. In this case, I don't think it was the quality of the sex. (Well, not entirely, I'm sure that was part of it. I'm pretty sextastic). We discussed it for a while, and apparently these two particular women have always wanted to settle down into a relationship with one guy, and they decided that I was the first one they thought fit the bill. Unfortunately for them, they were mistaken. Relationship-wise, I'm just a one-woman kind of man. I have no regrets over the fun we had up until then, though. And I have to admit, I can see the ego-boost that it would give me. Imagine walking around the mall with two pretty hot girls on your arm, introducing them as "my girlfriends". Ah well, good luck to the next guy.

Oh, also, they're both from Southern CT, so one of them is a Yankees fan and the other one is a Mets fan. Leaving aside all other considerations, that would have been tough to live with.