Register now to remove this ad

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Re: Talksox Fantasy Plus 2010

Definitely looking forward to facing my buddy MSU in the TalkSox league playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by msubulldogs21;576483;
    Good matchup, SFoC. We were tied until late tonight when Brian Wilson got me a save to put it at 5-4.
    Yes it was. You had the tie breaker though. Just incase you're interested it was head to head regular season record. In our case, we met only once. With you winning, 5-4. How ironic. Should be good semi's and finals matches. Again, good luck guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;576481;
    It wouldn't have helped. My team completely stopped hitting Sat and Sun. BTW, I was was just kidding with you. I got knocked out too. Good luck to you Bulldogs and the other three remaining teams.
    Ah, couldn't tell if you were kidding or not. Good luck, guys.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Josh Johnson is most likely going to be shutdown for the rest of the year!

That's too little too late for me, but Johnson is on my opponent's (Gom's) fantasy team in the playoffs. Hopefully that'll help Dipre beat him in the finals.

Gom made the finals in your league?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;577107;
    Gom made the finals in your league?

Not officially, but the 4 teams in the playoffs were Gom, Dipre, myself, and one of Gom's friends who won the league last year (his name is Fawal). Anyway, the matchups are Gom vs. myself, and Dipre vs. Fawal, and right now Gom and Dipre are winning their matchups convincingly.

My team is s****** the bed, and because Gom filled the league with friends from work that only he knows, he was able to pull off trades and have the best record in the regular season.

Although in all fairness Gom can do well when he tries. He's just spiteful, so he tried to stick it to everyone. And he had a few choice heads he wanted to staple a few things to on his way out.

Major Leaguer

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;577104;
    This really blows for me...he's my ace in my money league
    Join my MLB Midseason Draft on here! No fee to play

http://www.talksox.com/forum/contest...tml#post559234

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;577104;
    That would be a crippling blow for most owners, but your pitching is pretty freakin stacked. I think your team can weather the injury storm.
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

My semi-finals matchup with MSU was about as exciting as watching numbers change periodically can be, and i was pretty lucky to come out on top.

Good luck this week WhiskeyBreath.

Dammit. I wanted to win baseball too so I could be champs of both leagues at the same time...

Awesome matchup, Dipre. It really couldn't get any closer.

Good luck Whiskeybreath and Dipre.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;577885;
    My semi-finals matchup with MSU was about as exciting as watching numbers change periodically can be, and i was pretty lucky to come out on top.

Good luck this week WhiskeyBreath.
    Same to you man.

Ugh, I can't help but notice my offense is firing on all cylinders this week. Great timing, guys!

I really wish Gom wasn't banned(not really) so I could rub my championship in his face. I repeatedly got trade offers that said if I don't make this deal with him my team is doomed. :lol: