Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Talksox Fantasy Footbal 2010

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: Talksox Fantasy Footbal 2010

I'm sorry about that Keeper. Anyways I think Itallion should take his spot. He's been claiming he wanted in a while back.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Legend

Well, if anyone bows out last minute, I'm available and would like to be a part of this

It's ok, even though I should have been in the league in the first place, and should probably take priority in terms of the claims, I think someone else should join the league before I do. I've already joined another league and I want to focus on repeating as champion, so I'm not going to make the mistake I did with fantasy baseball by doing too many leagues.

Legend

If I'm now chosen, my team name will be Favre Dollar Footlongs

I apologize for backing out at the last minute, but there seemed to be replacements available. Maybe next season, guys.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper;574046;
    I apologize for backing out at the last minute, but there seemed to be replacements available. Maybe next season, guys.
    Three hours before the draft ?

Quote Originally Posted by italstallianion;574004;
    It's ok, even though I should have been in the league in the first place, and should probably take priority in terms of the claims, I think someone else should join the league before I do. I've already joined another league and I want to focus on repeating as champion, so I'm not going to make the mistake I did with fantasy baseball by doing too many leagues.
    You're right, you should have. All you had to do was what everyone else was able to do.

Legend

FWIW, I guarantee I would be an active member and I've been doing competitive fantasy football for 7 years now.

Bosox21, check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox Fan on Cape;574048;
    Three hours before the draft ?
    My initial post was at like 1 in the morning. That's plenty of time to find someone else. There were at least 3 additional people in this thread who wanted to play.
    And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?
    Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

I just grabbed an 18 pack of Budweiser, I got my laptop on, and the Sox on TV.

I believe this is what they call paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;574058;

:thumbsup:

*waits for a beer snob to come in and bash Budweiser*

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Wtf I open up the draft room and I can't scroll down. I'm trying to chat with everyone but I can't because It won't let me scroll down. Gay.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213;574058;

Sounds great to me. I was going to advise that you should be careful mixing booze and meds.
    Then I realized that you have far more experience than I do. I hope your knee does not hurt as much as the picture would indicate.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBreath;574059;
    :thumbsup:

*waits for a beer snob to come in and bash Budweiser*
    Hahahahahaha!

Fuck 'em.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Right on Spud