Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DodgerBlue guys.....

DodgerBlue guys.....

Figured Id start this thread here since it would eventually end up here anyway.

Where have you guys been since the Dodgers started sucking ass? Nice David Wells signing, Im sure that will work out well......besides the fact he wasnt good enough for the Padres (who you are chasing).

Re: DodgerBlue guys.....

i dont think you'll see them anytime soon either they just lost again

what was i thinking they'll back soon talking about JD drew

Why would you do this? You're just inciting them to do the shit we resent them for.

Legend

They left early... they're Dodgers fans, what do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by See Red;286297;
    They left early... they're Dodgers fans, what do you expect?

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;286275;
    Why would you do this? You're just inciting them to do the shit we resent them for.
    No, they were more annoying when the dodgers were doing good (playing above their heads) and were comparing them to the RedSox, and comparing their shitty league to ours. Now we could just laugh because anything they had to say (besides pointing out the obvious that JD Drew sucks) would just be funny.

they did what they came to do
    drive freddy off into the nite and they succeeded

Legend

Oh yeah... I didn't even realize it. Thanks, Dodger Blue guys!!

I dont exactly get the hate for fred...he always seemed like a nice guy....he just signed up for talksox when i left for a while....and when i came back to this site everyone hated him. what exactly happened?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Chin Music33;286393;
    I dont exactly get the hate for fred...he always seemed like a nice guy....he just signed up for talksox when i left for a while....and when i came back to this site everyone hated him. what exactly happened?
    It's a very, very long story. Basically, he's rooted for every team in the history of baseball at some point in his life, and thinks he's as big of a Sox fan as the rest of us.

The Dodger fans have been sulking in their own shittyness for the last month. We have too much shit to talk about our own team to come here and talk shit about yours.

Nice to see you miss us though.

Anybody see Wells bunt for a base hit? Awesome signing Ned. Wells will be key to the Dodgers' October run. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by lasorda's speed dial;286421;
    The Dodger fans have been sulking in their own shittyness for the last month. We have too much shit to talk about our own team to come here and talk shit about yours.

Anybody see Wells bunt for a base hit? Awesome signing Ned. Wells will be key to the Dodgers' October run. /sarcasm
    yeah that was a nice bunt , turned out to be the difference in the game , i find it hilarious on how the announcers were going on all night after he was pulled that on how brilliant he pitched . he was crap , he allowed 10 baserunners in 5 inning , he got lucky

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules;286430;
    yeah that was a nice bunt , turned out to be the difference in the game , i find it hilarious on how the announcers were going on all night after he was pulled that on how brilliant he pitched . he was crap , he allowed 10 baserunners in 5 inning , he got lucky
    Well, he was brilliant - for a drunk, overweight 44 yr. old who hasn't pitched in a month or so.

Just saying.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;286490;
    Well, he was brilliant - for a drunk, overweight 44 yr. old who hasn't pitched in a month or so.

Just saying.
    Way to have Wellsey's back YAZ! He'll see more playing time than Nomar.

Quote Originally Posted by lasorda's speed dial;286421;

To be honest....I always liked David Wells haha....cannot fathom how that fat shit pitched so well for so long. Imagine if he ever lived his life putting baseball and health first? coulda been in the HOF.

Didnt even get a regular spot in the rotation until he was 27 and still managed to win 236 games being a fatass drunk. Really remarkable when you think about it.