Register now to remove this ad

Page 558 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 584585085485565575585595605686086581058 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 16323

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

Re: Hello, 11 Active Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dipre;591815;
    Today i went out in shorts and a T-shirt and lasted all of two minutes before i had to run back and grab a hoody. Improvement.
    welcome to winter.
    President of the Andrew Bailey will be better than Papelbon club
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMeanWalrus;693016;
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan;693012;
    I love dogs but am obviously a "cat person".
    like they say about small cats ..... a little pussy never hurt anyone

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

My fall coat, i <3 it.

Wishing we could have this guy again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGktd6ymICA

Minnesota has never had a sports hero like this.

"You guys jump on my back, I'll carry you".
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I just switched my avatar back to the TARDIS from "Doctor Who".
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi

Yay for pounding red bulls at 2 am

Today was the First day of jeans and sweatshirt for me. Still rode with the windows down. high was like in the low 50s/ I was up at 8 it was 27 and rode with them open.
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Oh my God, I hate shock websites. Save yourself a nightmare, check links before you click on them by typing them into google.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

CEO of the Casas Fan Club Dipre's Avatar

Yay! I get to dance some salsa tonight and tomorrow!

I am Personally Laughing my ass off at people complaining about Limewire being shut down. Pretty Much openly admitting that are criminals. If only the FBI was watching. For Stealing One song can hold a maximum of 5 years in Prison and up to a $250,000 Fine. And Copyright infringement is no laughing matter as you can go to jail for doing it just once. There is no slap on the wrist when you fuck with People's hard earned money. Plus the party whose song you stole can sue you for stealing the song. One artist made $150,000 on a civil trial for a song someone stole.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-06-18/j...ow?_s=PM:CRIME
    "People always ask me if I wish I were bigger. I tell them no. I always wanted to be a miniature badass." Dustin Pedroia

Lol @ thinking music downloading will go away.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Silly people when will they learn. Limewire isn't the only source to get music from. I never have to worry about it because I get most of my songs from CDs. It's a shame no one can buy them anymore.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Plenty of people still do. Lots of people both download and buy (you know, for insurance in case the album sucks).

An album being bad is a sad excuse for wanting to download them illegally. You can always preview the songs. I'm not saying people have to buy every single CD from artist they like because I'm guilty of downloading illegally as well. What I mean is people should stop having to depend on limewire for EVERY song.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Limewire is retarded. Probably the single worst DL'ing site/software out there in terms of security, safety, and general usefulness.

I don't see anything wrong with DL'ing then buying. If you're buying the album, who gives a shit?

Did you just see what you wrote? "I don't see anything wrong with downloading than buying." I'm not even going to respond to this.