PDA

View Full Version : weezer

RedSoxRooter
06-14-2008, 01:25 PM
Damn right.

=W=

Now officially up there with the Pixies for me. And it wasn't until this only half-good Red album and demos CD came out that I realised it. :dunno:

I could always justify liking them before, but now I just love them. Cuomo put out the demos last December, a "return to form" disk this year (even though it's not even close to their best) and they are so primed to drop a "American Idiot" on us next year. I hope so. It's funny, they're like a cult mainstream band. People either love them or hate them, but musically, what's not to like? Lyrically, either the jokes are funny or they're not, or they're not supposed to be funny at all.

weezer kicks ass.

Optimist
06-14-2008, 03:05 PM
I could not agree more. Have been a fan for awhile and just got the chance to listen to their new album this week. I don't think I've listened to anything else on my iPod since then. :lol:

"Greatest Man That Ever Lived" , "Heart Songs" , and "Pork and Beans" are definitely my favorites off the album.

CalvnHobs6
06-14-2008, 04:10 PM
I've enjoyed it so far...I also think Troublemaker is pretty catchy.

yeszir
06-14-2008, 05:40 PM
I "purchased" the album, but have only managed to pork and beans, which I like even more because of the awesome video.

TheKilo
06-15-2008, 10:49 AM
I like the Blue album and Pinkerton and like half of the green album

After that...