PDA

View Full Version : 26 to 6 doesn't like me and cries about it.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 06:26 PM

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 06:43 PM
http://www.worldoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/fail2.jpg

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 06:50 PM
This was done for SOTK's request to keep the arguing in Anything Goes.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Great read. Compelling and rich.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 06:53 PM
I've been meaning to ask, CD, who's the band in your avatar (I assume it's a band)

schillingouttheks
08-24-2008, 06:56 PM
THANK GOD.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah and nobody cares about your point. I wasnt trying to be funny. I'm just sick of the bullshit on this site lately, the constant back and forth. I'm tired of the cheating accusations (and the responses, don't get me wrong), and when JHB made a big stink over the Mora call last night all it did was annoy me further.

If you were really tired of the cheating responses then why would you take part in them? We should have moved on from this by now but you and Gom continue to fan the flames even in unrelated threads.

LOL THE UMPZ CHEATED IN FAVR OF TEH YANKS!!!

You say you're sick of the bullshit and yet you take part in it. Which is it?

Kilo, again buddy, go elsewhere with your bullshit.

I think I'll stay here, I love the discussion when it's intelligent, insightful or humorous.

The problem that stems between us, in my opinion, is that you bring close to nothing to the table in any of those areas.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 07:05 PM
:lol: you're retarded. You must be sleeping with Kilo, because he does none of that. All he does is make confrontational posts, starts shit, throws insults around, and runs his mouth (or rather typing fingers).

http://www.talksox.com/forum/talk-sox-forum/11102-who-starts-game-1-a.html#post344655

In that ONE POST, I contribute more to a baseball-related discussion than you have all year, even when the graphs don't show up! I'll put my posting style up against yours all day long and every day of the week because even though I may have an acerbic, sarcastic sense of humor and no patience for bullshit, I always do my best to contribute to meaningful baseball discussion.

Originally Posted by 26 to 6
Funny isn't it??

I'm so bent right now guys so all I have to say is FUCK the Yankee-haters. 2008 AL East Champs will be the NY Yankees! Quote it, remember it, etch it in stone I don't give a shit we got this nigggasss!

Fantastic contribution.

And my marijuana posts don't exist outside of a thread on the topic, so sorry. Oh, and btw, I just recently quit smoking. Wednesday will be 2 weeks :D

Congrats - I'm being serious - I don't knock anyone for experimenting with it but there comes a time when you need to move on.

So again, when it comes to Kilo; why don't you just hop off the wood Tarzan

Gay jokes? Really?

Convenient that Zacko came in and saved you on that one, huh? You're so full of shit you're like a septic tank.

This is the best you come with? I don't want to be accused of being on ORS's wood or anything but it seems like he does a fairly decent job of arguing circles around your ass.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 07:07 PM
I've been meaning to ask, CD, who's the band in your avatar (I assume it's a band)

Modest Mouse.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Modest Mouse.

That's what I thought. Awesome. Kudos, sir.

schillingouttheks
08-24-2008, 07:14 PM
The View is a sick song.

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Even though I don't agree with either side, I think you try way to hard to be a complete jackass.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 07:17 PM
The View is a sick song.

Quite so. They are my favorite band. A lot of people know about their recent stuff but IMO their old stuff is better (Wow, that made me sound like a complete music douche).

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 07:21 PM
Even though I don't agree with either side, I think you try way to hard to be a complete jackass.

Fair criticism.

I'm not trying to be anything. If you think I'm being a jackass about something, expound on it. Tell me how I'm being a jackass.

FTR I haven't had any issues with you for a long while until your whole "I can't sleep" fiasco.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Quite so. They are my favorite band. A lot of people know about their recent stuff but IMO their old stuff is better (Wow, that made me sound like a complete music douche).

LOL I was gonna say the exact same thing

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 07:33 PM
Wow Kilo, you must have been really bored. Tell me exactly, what is the point of this thread other than to be confrontational and start an arguement? If that's what you call positive contribution then you're the Talksox MVP.

As for me taking part in the ridiculous conversations that have transpired as of late, if you would take your head out of your ass (or my ass for that matter) for 5 minutes you would see that prior to today I really haven't taken an active role in those arguments, except to just chime in here and there. So don't compare my accountability to Gom's pr JHB's.

As for the gay jokes, look at the way you two defend each other...like fucking boyfriends. What is someone supposed to think.

As for how much you pride yourself on your "posting style," all that does is prove that you take this message board thing wayyyyyyyyyy too seriously. When I first joined here, and for a while after that I was very active and made my share of contributions. But at this point I dont have the time, nor do I see the point to make Talksox.com a huge part of my life, especially when anything I would say would be discredited by ignorant, faggot-ass Red Sox fans, most of whom aren't even here anymore. If you really want to, go back and see how objectionable I was, and how not one-sided I used to be. Even defending Sox fans on occasion in arguments where retarded Yankee fans got involved and ran their fat, frontrunning mouths. At this point though, with the way Sox fans have treated the Yankee fans who have been mainstays here for a while, I want no part of defending Sox fans.

And I must agree with what Soxfan said, you do try way too hard to go out of ur way to be a dickhead to people. You must have very few friends. Explains why you have so much time to put your incredibly proud "posting-style" on display.

As for my drunk proclamation that the Yankees would win the East, so what? What's wrong with pulling for my team? Obviously, I'm eating my words as a division championship is pretty much impossible, so is it necessary to throw it back in my face? Its bad enough I have to see it every time Crespo posts. Imean it really doesn't bother me that much, but it's stupid. But if that's what makes you guys feel good about yourselves, then go ahead. If that's the case then all of you pathetic losers should quote it in your sigs.

OK dude so if you're gonna go through all of my posts, dissect, and ridicule them all you better get to it. The night is young and you have 4,785 posts left....

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 07:38 PM
As for me taking part in the ridiculous conversations that have transpired as of late, if you would take your head out of your ass (or my ass for that matter) for 5 minutes you would see that prior to today I really haven't taken an active role in those arguments, except to just chime in here and there. So don't compare my accountability to Gom's pr JHB's.

Cool! I'm referenced...it's my fight, too.

26 to 6, you're a whiny little teenaged vermin who's never been laid and probably never will. Incidentally, you ganged up with Gom on trying to get me off the Board. Want links, little micropenis?

yankees228
08-24-2008, 07:43 PM
26 to 6, I think the only reason why Kilo is discussing his posting style is because you've stated that he doesn't make contributions to this board (or something along those lines). He didn't just start talking about it out of the blue.

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 07:43 PM

26 to 6, you're a whiny little teenaged vermin who's never been laid and probably never will. Incidentally, you ganged up with Gom on trying to get me off the Board. Want links, little micropenis?
Dude don't flatter yourself, I dont give a shit one way or the other if you're here or not. You're the one that ran off like a fucking 4th grader to draw the attention of everyone else.

And to further prove my point of how incredibly immature you are for your age, you were quick to be like "This is my fight tooo bitches!" and then jump in and spew bullshit. For someone who complained an awful lot about the behaivor of others, I find your post rather ironic.

As for questioning my sex life, please stop. Go to bed, masturbate, and get ready for school tomorrow, BITCH. Who I fuck and how often I fuck them is quite simply none of your business. Because you're an elderly man (as you claim, I'm still convinced you're 13 though) who can't get it up anymore doesn't mean you have to take out your frustrations on everyone else.

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 07:46 PM
26 to 6, I think the only reason why Kilo is discussing his posting style is because you've stated that he doesn't make contributions to this board (or something along those lines). He didn't just start talking about it out of the blue.
Well tell me, what type of contribution is this, exactly? What about his constant insults of Yankee fans? It's pricks like him that make the Yankee fans act the way we do here.

Fuck it though, if Kilo and Bill have nothing better to do tonight than sit here and flame me, fine. Play with flames long enough, and you're gonna get burned though.

Have at it boys...

Gom
08-24-2008, 07:46 PM

Yo asshole. Lets be very clear on this.

a) This is between 26 and Kilo. You've had your ass handed to you, and let them go at it. I like 26, I like Kilo, so this should be fun to watch.

b) I never tried to get you off the board, you misguided in-bred fuck. Ever. I'm not a little bitch like you. You, however, tried to get me off the board. Didn't work. Do you want me to try to get you off the board? You never know...I just might end up being successful. Watch yourself JHB.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 07:51 PM
:lol:

I love these threads. (As long as they don't spill into the main board)

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 07:52 PM
:lol:

I love these threads. (As long as they don't spill into the main board)
It's these threads that are slowly decreasing the quality of this board. But if this is what gets these fuck-tards off then do it up.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 07:53 PM
It's these threads that are slowly decreasing the quality of this board. But if this is what gets these fuck-tards off then do it up.

Quit being a bitch.

You take a shot at someone, expect to get some in return.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Wow Kilo, you must have been really bored. Tell me exactly, what is the point of this thread other than to be confrontational and start an arguement? If that's what you call positive contribution then you're the Talksox MVP.

I'm not really bored. My name was called out in the other thread and to honor SOTK's request to keep the arguments in this forum - so that led to the creation of this thread.

As for me taking part in the ridiculous conversations that have transpired as of late, if you would take your head out of your ass (or my ass for that matter)

MORE gay jokes. Fantastic.

for 5 minutes you would see that prior to today I really haven't taken an active role in those arguments, except to just chime in here and there. So don't compare my accountability to Gom's pr JHB's.

I don't. My point is, if you found the back and forth to be "bullshit", why would you take part in it, and take shots at JHB along the way?

As for the gay jokes, look at the way you two defend each other...like fucking boyfriends. What is someone supposed to think.

Kind of like the way you run to defend Gom against JHB?

As for how much you pride yourself on your "posting style," all that does is prove that you take this message board thing wayyyyyyyyyy too seriously.

You were the first to comment on my posting style, not me.

When I first joined here, and for a while after that I was very active and made my share of contributions. But at this point I dont have the time, nor do I see the point to make Talksox.com a huge part of my life, especially when anything I would say would be discredited by ignorant, faggot-ass Red Sox fans, most of whom aren't even here anymore.

Ahhh, the "I have a life" argument. And then ANOTHER homosexual reference to boot.

Tell you what - expound on this. What makes me ignorant or "faggot-ass"?

If you really want to, go back and see how objectionable I was, and how not one-sided I used to be. Even defending Sox fans on occasion in arguments where retarded Yankee fans got involved and ran their fat, frontrunning mouths. At this point though, with the way Sox fans have treated the Yankee fans who have been mainstays here for a while, I want no part of defending Sox fans.

Fair enough. I have no interest in finding out how you used to post - all I can go off of is how you post now.

And I must agree with what Soxfan said, you do try way too hard to go out of ur way to be a dickhead to people. You must have very few friends. Explains why you have so much time to put your incredibly proud "posting-style" on display.

Once again, the "you have no life" argument. This is pretty impressive.

To recap, this post has:

Three homosexual references
Two "YOU NEED A LIFE" references

It's like the 26 to 6 blueprint for posting - the only thing that's missing is weed references.

As for my drunk proclamation that the Yankees would win the East, so what? What's wrong with pulling for my team? Obviously, I'm eating my words as a division championship is pretty much impossible, so is it necessary to throw it back in my face? Its bad enough I have to see it every time Crespo posts. Imean it really doesn't bother me that much, but it's stupid. But if that's what makes you guys feel good about yourselves, then go ahead. If that's the case then all of you pathetic losers should quote it in your sigs.

There's nothing wrong with it at all, sir. I find it interesting you're getting so defensive about it even though "it doesn't really bother you that much"

OK dude so if you're gonna go through all of my posts, dissect, and ridicule them all you better get to it. The night is young and you have 4,785 posts left....

No interest.

I think what this boils down to is neither of us can stand what the other posts.

I look to this board to provide insightful, meaningful humorous discussion on not only the Red Sox, but other baseball teams, sports, and topics of conversation. And quite honestly I find your posts to not provide much of any of those things. It seems you feel the same way.

Optimist
08-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Which poster do I get to throw insults back and forth with for a few pages? As long as we're pairing Sox and Yankee fans together, I demand a complete stranger to insult.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Well tell me, what type of contribution is this, exactly? What about his constant insults of Yankee fans? It's pricks like him that make the Yankee fans act the way we do here.

"Ignorant, faggot-ass Red Sox fans..."

Pot, meet kettle? And no, not that pot....

Youk Of The Nation
08-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Which poster do I get to throw insults back and forth with for a few pages? As long as we're pairing Sox and Yankee fans together, I demand a complete stranger to insult.

You can throw a few at me, I'll respond.

Just an aside, everyone better remember that the next post that belongs in these threads that shows up in the other forums is going to be deleted and some sort of action towards you will be taken. This is getting rediculous.

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Fair criticism.

I'm not trying to be anything. If you think I'm being a jackass about something, expound on it. Tell me how I'm being a jackass.

FTR I haven't had any issues with you for a long while until your whole "I can't sleep" fiasco.

You're too confrontational. You've been like that for a while now. You remind me a lot of MC Hammer. That's not a good thing.

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 08:04 PM
Quit being a bitch.

You take a shot at someone, expect to get some in return.
Crepso, what does this have to do with you? Go to bed bitch.

MORE gay jokes. Fantastic.
Me telling you to get your head out of my ass wasn't a homo joke, it was a "get off my dick" statement.

I don't. My point is, if you found the back and forth to be "bullshit", why would you take part in it, and take shots at JHB along the way?
I try to involve myself as little as possible, but some things irk me enough that I can't help but respond. As I said, my involvement has been minimal.

Kind of like the way you run to defend Gom against JHB?
Not quite. Gom has proved time and time again that he doesn't need help with JHB. The only time I get involved is when I want to say something for myself, not in defense of someone else. Gom's a grown man, he doesn't need a posse.

Ahhh, the "I have a life" argument. And then ANOTHER homosexual reference to boot.

Tell you what - expound on this. What makes me ignorant or "faggot-ass"?
When I was referring to "ignorant, faggot-ass" SOx fans, I was being general. However, if you want me to specifically place you in this category, fine. I don't have the time, nor do I care to make the effort to point out all the instances of your ignorance. Besides, it isn't even necessary.

I counted 1 gay reference, and that was when I referred to the "faggot-asses." Which wasn't really meant to be a gay reference, but if thats how you took it, then fine.

No interest.

I think what this boils down to is neither of us can stand what the other posts.

I look to this board to provide insightful, meaningful humorous discussion on not only the Red Sox, but other baseball teams, sports, and topics of conversation. And quite honestly I find your posts to not provide much of any of those things. It seems you feel the same way.
So then quit your bitching, and hit the ignore button.

Having a good time?

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 08:04 PM
You can throw a few at me, I'll respond.

Just an aside, everyone better remember that the next post that belongs in these threads that shows up in the other forums is going to be deleted and some sort of action towards you will be taken. This is getting rediculous.
I agree.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Crepso, what does this have to do with you? Go to bed bitch.

I'm telling you the truth. Don't take a shot at someone, and whine about how the board is getting worse, because people attack you.

Having a good time?

Take your own advice.

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Yo asshole. Lets be very clear on this.

a) This is between 26 and Kilo. You've had your ass handed to you, and let them go at it. I like 26, I like Kilo, so this should be fun to watch.

b) I never tried to get you off the board, you misguided in-bred fuck. Ever. I'm not a little bitch like you. You, however, tried to get me off the board. Didn't work. Do you want me to try to get you off the board? You never know...I just might end up being successful. Watch yourself JHB.

Let's be very clear: I've demonstrated your need for psychiatric care. You persist in a multi-thread flame war when I offer a respectable alternative. You thrive on insults. You cannot live without them.

26 to 6 is coming your way in life, Gom, but you're the deranged fucker.

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 08:06 PM
You're too confrontational. You've been like that for a while now. You remind me a lot of MC Hammer. That's not a good thing.
MC Hammer, a perfect example of the "ignorant, faggot-ass Sox fans" I was referring to.

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 08:08 PM
MC Hammer, a perfect example of the "ignorant, faggot-ass Sox fans" I was referring to.

Hmmm...another Yankees fan casting about homosexual innuendo as insult.

Congratulations, 26 to 6, I already called Gom on that...you're a bigoted homophobe, too.

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm telling you the truth. Don't take a shot at someone, and whine about how the board is getting worse, because people attack you.

Take your own advice.
I'm not the one going out of my way to make a thread for the sole purpose of fighting. That would be your boy over here. And all you're doing is feeding into it.

As for me taking a shot at Kilo, Kile takes jabs at me like it's his fucking occupation, so with that being said, wouldn't he be guilty of what you're calling me out for. Why can he take shots and not recieve them without going out of his way to make a fucking thread.

Talksox.com, one massive Sox/Cox orgy. You guys are too much.

Youk Of The Nation
I swear 26 if you post the word 'faggot' one more time I WILL ban you.

Then why are you still here? Why, if all this place is is 'whining gay Sox fans', do you persist in postin just to aggravate them?

26 to 6
Hmmm...another Yankees fan casting about homosexual innuendo as insult.

Congratulations, 26 to 6, I already called Gom on that...you're a bigoted homophobe, too.
What, did I offend you? Faggot

26 to 6
08-24-2008, 08:10 PM
I swear 26 if you post the word 'faggot' one more time I WILL ban you.
Please do. Flex that moderator muscle. It's the only bit of authority you will ever have. So enjoy it.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:10 PM

You do know that if Gom stopped making lame references about the Yankees cheating over two weeks ago, THIS WHOLE THING WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER.

Why are you getting on everyone else? Just because you're a Yankee fan, and you see one of your own being called on his behavior?

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Please do. Flex that moderator muscle. It's the only bit of authority you will ever have. So enjoy it.

Why do you have to use a slur?

No one would even blink if you replaced the word with idiot, knuckle-dragger, or fuck-wit.

26 to 6
You do know that if Gom stopped making lame references about the Yankees cheating over two weeks ago, THIS WHOLE THING WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER.

Why are you getting on everyone else? Just because you're a Yankee fan, and you see one of your own being called on his behavior?
Oh,I absolutely realize that. But what am I gonna do, sit back and let you guys constantly bash the team I love? Whatever.

Youk Of The Nation

Because Im sure whereever you live, you are feared and respected.

Goodbye.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Me telling you to get your head out of my ass wasn't a homo joke, it was a "get off my dick" statement.

And the difference is...?

I try to involve myself as little as possible, but some things irk me enough that I can't help but respond. As I said, my involvement has been minimal.

Fair enough, I did the same thing when I told you to "STFU" in the other thread (probably not the best course of action) but the act has gotten stale and irrelevant at this point. Every time someone points out a questionable call we go back to "LOL CHEATING LOL" type posts.

Even you have to agree this stuff has gotten old, right?

Not quite. Gom has proved time and time again that he doesn't need help with JHB. The only time I get involved is when I want to say something for myself, not in defense of someone else. Gom's a grown man, he doesn't need a posse.

Fair enough, I can see it from your perspective I suppose. However I never got the impression people were backing JHB just because he's a Red Sox fan. I never got the impression the JHB needed any help with Gom.

ORS is a grown man. As am I. As are you. No one needs anyone to back them up if they can post intelligently - but because ORS backs up what I said and vice versa, we're boyfriends?

And you really say you never had intentions to flame people? It doesn't bother me, just don't act like you're not at fault. I am too.

When I was referring to "ignorant, faggot-ass" SOx fans, I was being general. However, if you want me to specifically place you in this category, fine. I don't have the time, nor do I care to make the effort to point out all the instances of your ignorance. Besides, it isn't even necessary.

i think it's quite clear you were including me in that group. I'd like to improve the way I post so if you can show me some examples of where I was ignorant I'd work on improving it.

Having a good time?

I don't believe in the ignore function for any prolonged period of time. I enjoy the banter, even back and forth with you sometimes, believe it or not.

I guess this has gone a little too far, and escalated past where I wanted it to go. I apologize for that and hope we can work to downgrade this situation, it really isn't necessary.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Oh,I absolutely realize that. But what am I gonna do, sit back and let you guys constantly bash the team I love? Whatever.

Dude, I don't even care if Gom is a Yankee fan, but if he's intentionally trying to antagonize someone two weeks after it happened, I think you can put your loyalty aside, and point out his flaw.

Or don't say anything....

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 08:16 PM
I'm not the one going out of my way to make a thread for the sole purpose of fighting. That would be your boy over here. And all you're doing is feeding into it.

As for me taking a shot at Kilo, Kile takes jabs at me like it's his fucking occupation, so with that being said, wouldn't he be guilty of what you're calling me out for. Why can he take shots and not recieve them without going out of his way to make a fucking thread.

I already explained this, I moved this "discussion" into Anything Goes at the behest of SOTK.

dreilly
08-24-2008, 08:18 PM
Totally off topic here.. but why is the word faggot more offensive than calling each other anything else?

I'm not sure why many are soo defensive over that one word yet insults are otherwise thrown about randomly at various posters who have differences in opinion.

Now, you guys can get back to your arguing.

Gom
08-24-2008, 08:20 PM

Crespo...hold on a bit.

I MADE THE LAME REFERENCES ABOUT THE YANKEES CHEATING?????

I'm going to assume you meant to say JHB.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Crespo...hold on a bit.

No, you're the one that constantly brings it up every chance you get.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 08:22 PM

Holy shit, I completely forgot he was a poster for a second. Thought you were talking about baggy pants, can't touch this, MC Hammer. I had a good laugh at myself there.

What, did I offend you? Faggot

Jesus, you're such a baby.

Why do you have to use a slur?

No one would even blink if you replaced the word with idiot, knuckle-dragger, or fuck-wit.

I like fuck-wit the best.

Youk Of The Nation
08-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Totally off topic here.. but why is the word faggot more offensive than calling each other anything else?

I'm not sure why many are soo defensive over that one word yet insults are otherwise thrown about randomly at various posters who have differences in opinion.

Now, you guys can get back to your arguing.

Because it is a slur directed at a certain type of person, not just a generalized insult.

dreilly
08-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the explanation YOTN.

Youk Of The Nation
Unless anyone can give me a good reason to leave this open, this is going the way of the Gom/JHB thread.

TheKilo
Please close it.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Crespo...hold on a bit.

I'm talking about stuff like this:

http://www.talksox.com/forum/general-baseball-forum/11100-maddux-dodgers.html#post344663

There are countless examples of these.

I don't see any other motive, other than to intentionally take a shot at JHB. Move on to another argument, it's like reading the first two pages on repeat.

schillingouttheks
08-24-2008, 08:30 PM
HOLY FUCK. HOLY HOLY FUCK.

....FUCK!

Excuse me while I catch up. I go eat a nice turkey dinner and then I see this... damn! :lol:

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:30 PM
A couple months from now, we'll look back at this and laugh.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 08:31 PM
A couple months from now, we'll look back at this and laugh.
I hope so.

dreilly
08-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Sorry mods, with all due respect...How can 26 be baited by Kilo, then get banned quite possibly for saying something derogatory out of anger (as a result of being baited) , yet Kilo can make another thread with an apology and all is well in the Talksox world?

I am not looking to get flamed for my opinion, I'm just saying...

Gom
08-24-2008, 08:39 PM
Kilo, you baited him, and then GHB had to throw his two cents in. 26 is a good guy, you guys have gone at it for a while, but all in fun. I don't agree with his banning, but you have to feel a bit responsible. I think GHB is an idiot, and he proves it with every post, by interjecting himself in a flame that had nothing to do with him, and helped blow it up even more.

That said, I don't agree with banning anyone unless it's ItchyPenis or shit like that.

End result is TalkSox is worse off that he isn't here. That would go for anyone that has more than 1000 posts.

Youk Of The Nation
08-24-2008, 08:41 PM
He was told to stop using the word, dreilly. Instead of saying 'okay' and using the word 'idiot' or whatever instead, he used it again, insulted me and asked me to ban him. I complied. YesZir may feel differently and unban him, but until he does I felt he needed to take an enforced rest from here.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 08:41 PM
Sorry mods, with all due respect...How can 26 be baited by Kilo, then get banned quite possibly for saying something derogatory out of anger, yet Kilo can make another thread with an apology and all is well in the Talksox world?

I am not looking to get flamed for my opinion, I'm just saying...

With all due respect, I moved the discussion to the Anything Goes forum at the behest of a moderator (to do so I had to make a new thread in the process).

Here is the exchange that led to the creation of the new thread:

That's what we do, we're the Evil Empire. We even have the Evil Umpires on payroll, as well as MLB officials within the commissioners office, opposing team's coaching staffs, opposing players, opposing owners, opposing team's groundskeepers and hot dog vendors, PA announcers, broadcasters, the Baseball Tonight crew, and anyone else you can think of. They're all getting a cut under the table, just ask JHB.

SHUT THE FUCK UP IT ISN'T FUNNY OR RELEVANT ANYMORE.

Why don't you go jerk off to your 2004 and 2007 highlight videos and mind your fucking business. Even more so than JHB, you're the biggest flamer here. Go jump off a bridge.

I used the phrase "STFU", one I said I regret using. But it is one that is thrown around with frequency on this board.

26 responded in kind, and I moved the fight to this forum.

What should be the course of action? Should I be banned?

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Kilo, you baited him, and then GHB had to throw his two cents in. 26 is a good guy, you guys have gone at it for a while, but all in fun. I don't agree with his banning, but you have to feel a bit responsible. I think GHB is an idiot, and he proves it with every post, by interjecting himself in a flame that had nothing to do with him, and helped blow it up even more.

That said, I don't agree with banning anyone unless it's ItchyPenis or shit like that.

End result is TalkSox is worse off that he isn't here. That would go for anyone that has more than 1000 posts.

Just because someone posts a lot doesn't mean they post well.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 08:43 PM

I do feel a bit responsible.

I don't feel like I baited him. I think the argument escalated too much and emotions got the better of all of us. He didn't handle the situation well but neither did I. That I agree with.

I do think the title of this thread was out of line.

I'll ask you - should I be banned as well to even things out?

dreilly
08-24-2008, 08:44 PM
What should be the course of action? Should I be banned?

The thread could have been locked and the discussion ended.

I personally don't think that anyone should be banned as a result of the argument.

schillingouttheks
08-24-2008, 08:47 PM
The thread could have been locked and the discussion ended.

I personally don't think that anyone should be banned as a result of the argument.

I agree. 26 should not have used the word as much as he did, but at the same time our anger gets the best of us. I'm going to talk to him on AIM just so we understand each other. Can the people involved in this please send me their AIM screen names (if you have them) via PM so we can chat in a quicker manner?

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 08:48 PM
I think banning him was going a bit far. The point of this forum is to have a thicker skin.

Gotta love this new AG forum.

Youk Of The Nation
08-24-2008, 08:50 PM
SadoMasoKissTik is my sn.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 08:51 PM
I think banning him was going a bit far. The point of this forum is to have a thinner skin.

Wouldn't that be a thicker skin?

MANNYHOF24
08-24-2008, 08:51 PM
This is stupid. However, this kind of stuff is inevitable almost with Red Sox and Yankees fans posting on the same fourm. Both fan bases feel incredibly passionate about there teams. When things are said, that are negative to their team, people get angry. Let's just say some people have the ability to express themselves in a better non-dick head manner.

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Good catch.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:53 PM
I think banning him was going a bit far. The point of this forum is to have a thinner skin.

Truth.

Just for the record, I don't think we locked ANY thread when F&C was started until the Riverside thread (which was the greatest in Talksox history). The "Anything Goes" forum has six?

People should understand that the other person is not going to share their point of view, and agree to disagree, but that shouldn't be forced upon anyone.

Why are we moderating so much? Allow everyone to go at it, and if it spillis into the forum, move it here, and suggest people keep arguments here. I think everyone is reasonable enough to understand that.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Truth.

Just for the record, I don't think we locked ANY thread when F&C was started until the Riverside thread (which was the greatest in Talksox history). The "Anything Goes" forum has six?

People should understand that the other person is not going to share their point of view, and agree to disagree, but that shouldn't be forced upon anyone.

Why are we moderating so much? Allow everyone to go at it, and if it spillis into the forum, move it here, and suggest people keep arguments here. I think everyone is reasonable enough to understand that.

Any idea what that riverside thread was called? Always up for some talksox history.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:56 PM
I agree that 26 to 6 should not have been banned.

I don't think threatening him with a ban, helped matters at all.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Any idea what that riverside thread was called? Always up for some talksox history.

Just Riverside.

It's in the old F&C thread.

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Also I add that if these sort of fights are a turn off to the forum for you and you don't want to ignore anyone because you are too curious to see their posts then just take yourself out of the AG group. I'm fine with this and I still support the idea of having this forum. I'm not going out of my way to go fight with that cunt steve or anyone else in that pic thread even though people are taking shots at my personal life in there. If you got a problem with someone and want to bitch and moan or you just are entertained by some of these fights like I am then keep the AG forum. If you're keeping it just to be here and are offended by all of this then do us all a favor and take yourself off the group.

Youk Of The Nation
08-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Alright, I have to go. Hopefully YZ can straighten some of this out.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Also I add that if these sort of fights are a turn off to the forum for you and you don't want to ignore anyone because you are too curious to see their posts then just take yourself out of the AG group. I'm fine with this and I still support the idea of having this forum. I'm not going out of my way to go fight with that cunt steve or anyone else in that pic thread even though people are taking shots at my personal life in there. If you got a problem with someone and want to bitch and moan or you just are entertained by some of these fights like I am then keep the AG forum. If you're keeping it just to be here and are offended by all of this then do us all a favor and take yourself off the group.

Well said.

Wasn't the point of this forum to allow people to go at it?

If it spills into other threads, move it. If it happens repeatedly, ban them.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Just Riverside.

It's in the old F&C thread.

Good read. Thanks.

Gom
08-24-2008, 09:06 PM
I do feel a bit responsible.

I don't feel like I baited him. I think the argument escalated too much and emotions got the better of all of us. He didn't handle the situation well but neither did I. That I agree with.

I do think the title of this thread was out of line.

I'll ask you - should I be banned as well to even things out?
No.

What I think is this.

You and him should continue to insult each other's baseball fandom and knowledge and leave your personal lives out of it. You should apologize to YOUK and ask him to let 26 back in.

I think JHB should really come to his senses and realize that due to the many factors involved, the Yankees aren't being helped by the league office and given an even greater advantage than their payroll. JHB, in a polite and civil manner, if the integrity of the game is compromised, then every championship won after the strike season is tainted. Part of the reason why we love the game is that it makes sense. Three strikes, you're out. Three outs, the other team is up. Between the lines, the game makes sense to us. It brings order to an unordered world, a few hours at a time. I don't want to believe that our four championships were the work of the league office. I don't think you want to believe that you're 2004 miracle was staged.

Unless overwhelming evidence shows to the contrary, your remarks were inflamatory, demeaning, and condescending. This was my whole reason for asking for your proof.

I will say this. Up until the accusation of cheating and the anti-Yankee pitch f/x posts, I had no issue with you. I can post just as much flimsy statistical evidence and accuse anything. It is far from proof, and my posts on your intelligence nothwithstanding, is probably too high to realistically believe it. It's one thing to make a statement and have fun. It's another to try to selectively choose statistics and try to pass it off as causative. It's like when you picked Chacon's away stats. Like his home stats, and overall 1-7, 4.09 ERA didn't matter. You know, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. I regress from the main topic; I apologize.

The end result is one of our valued members is gone, and I am as much at fault as any. You were wrong, JHB, so were you Kilo, so was 26, and so was I. We are all at fault here, and to tell you the truth, considering what YOTN has been through with the loss of Ami, we're actually fucking pathetic that we had to put him through this, that we had to have him try to police us. It's not like he didn't have anything else to deal with, right?

I sincerely apologize YOTN.

I sincerely apologize to all the members of Talksox.

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 09:08 PM
The end result is one of our valued members is gone, and I am as much at fault as any. You were wrong, JHB, so were you Kilo, so was 26, and so was I. We are all at fault here, and to tell you the truth, considering what YOTN has been through with the loss of Ami, we're actually fucking pathetic that we had to put him through this, that we had to have him try to police us. It's not like he didn't have anything else to deal with, right?

Quoted. Gom doing this is rare.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 09:10 PM
No.

What I think is this.

You and him should continue to insult each other's baseball fandom and knowledge and leave your personal lives out of it. You should apologize to YOUK and ask him to let 26 back in.

I think JHB should really come to his senses and realize that due to the many factors involved, the Yankees aren't being helped by the league office and given an even greater advantage than their payroll. JHB, in a polite and civil manner, if the integrity of the game is compromised, then every championship won after the strike season is tainted. Part of the reason why we love the game is that it makes sense. Three strikes, you're out. Three outs, the other team is up. Between the lines, the game makes sense to us. It brings order to an unordered world, a few hours at a time. I don't want to believe that our four championships were the work of the league office. I don't think you want to believe that you're 2004 miracle was staged.

Unless overwhelming evidence shows to the contrary, your remarks were inflamatory, demeaning, and condescending. This was my whole reason for asking for your proof.

I will say this. Up until the accusation of cheating and the anti-Yankee pitch f/x posts, I had no issue with you. I can post just as much flimsy statistical evidence and accuse anything. It is far from proof, and my posts on your intelligence nothwithstanding, is probably too high to realistically believe it. It's one thing to make a statement and have fun. It's another to try to selectively choose statistics and try to pass it off as causative. It's like when you picked Chacon's away stats. Like his home stats, and overall 1-7, 4.09 ERA didn't matter. You know, there are lies, damn lies, and statistics. I regress from the main topic; I apologize.

Wow. This is good.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Gom is spot on.

dreilly
08-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Whether rare or not... can't it be taken for what it is and left alone?

Good post Gom.

schillingouttheks
08-24-2008, 09:15 PM
Thank you, Gom. I REALLY hope that this can be one step towards the end of the bullshit.

Gom
08-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Thank you, Gom. I REALLY hope that this can be one step towards the end of the bullshit.

You're welcome. Thank you all for the kind words.

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 09:29 PM
No.

What I think is this.

You were wrong, Gom.

I did what I did because you continued to insult me for days after I ceased posting. You insulted me across the board when I attempted to keep it in one thread upon my return.

The integrity of the game deserves to be questioned, Gom. There's documented evidence that baseball was, in the past, corrupt. There's evidence that basketball in recent seasons has been affected by referees on the take. It's tough to show that, although one can easily point to a blown call or two. What I do is analysis of longer-term trends, whether in pitch-calling or player transactions. I understand, and I have repeatedly previously acknowledged, that each individual will have a differing level of proof for making such calls. The analysis still deserves to be made and discussed.

I have been extraordinarily reluctant, throughout my tenure here, to insult anybody. Gom, you and your fellow Yankees fans forced me to change that perspective. You insulted me to my face; you insulted me in my absence. You insulted me in ways that displays your own horrific prejudices, from homophobia to a desire to beat hookers. I insulted you because it was necessary to establish my return--a return requested by others in preponderance. I never enjoyed it.

As an aside, though, you mention YotN's tragic loss. Here's what you don't know but what yeszir did: my absence from the board in July was because I had to say goodbye to my brother. All of your abuse, Gom, was directed at a guy who was suffering the terminal leukemia of a very close relative.

Sorry, Gom, no sympathy on that YotN count, merely the public exposure of why I thought that yeszir was such a prick not to shut you up.

And why I left.

It wasn't you, Gom. It was yeszir.

Just so you know.

I apologize to everybody but Gom and 26 to 6 for whatever I might've done. Gom and 26 to 6, I'll be banned before I apologize to either of you.

dreilly
08-24-2008, 09:40 PM
JHB- My condolences for your loss.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 09:42 PM
JHB - my condolences as well.

No need to brush others' losses aside however.

schillingouttheks
08-24-2008, 09:43 PM
I offer my condolences to you as well.

I echo Kilo's statement.

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 09:44 PM
JHB - my condolences as well.

No need to brush others' losses aside however.

Very well understood, and I spoke with YotN personally the night of that tragedy to express my sincere condolences.

My point is directed at Gom and his attempted use of YotN's tragedy to condemn my posting practices. He can shove those words up his ass.

CrespoBlows
08-24-2008, 09:46 PM
JHB, I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

a700hitter
08-24-2008, 10:00 PM
This thread has been quite a page turner.

JHB, my condolences on your loss.

Coco's Disciples
08-24-2008, 10:06 PM
I offer my condolences as well.

yankees228
08-24-2008, 10:06 PM
My condolences as well.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Very well understood, and I spoke with YotN personally the night of that tragedy to express my sincere condolences.

My point is directed at Gom and his attempted use of YotN's tragedy to condemn my posting practices. He can shove those words up his ass.

I'm confused...what are you trying to say here? Are you accusing Gom of using YOTN's situation to insult you?

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm confused...what are you trying to say here? Are you accusing Gom of using YOTN's situation to insult you?

Well, let's consider his words, TheKilo:

I see three full paragraphs demeaning my position, followed by one linking it to YotN's tragedy. Tell me I'm wrong.

Or, preferentially, admit that Gom is a slimy lowlife who tried to tie my work analyzing deadline trades to abuse of YotN in his sorrow. That's what I see--that's part of the reason I choose not to forgive him when I forgive everybody else--Jacko, yeszir, dreilly, the whole lot excepting Gom and 26 to 6.

schillingouttheks
08-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Personally, I see what he's saying as regret that everything exploded like it did right around a very sensitive time for YotN. He does not single you out in that fourth paragraph...

Besides, I see the first 3 paragraphs as a more mature way of addressing his differences with you instead of using flimsy personal insults. If anything, I see it as an attempt to move past what has happened between the two of you for the good of the board and out of concern for someone he considers a friend in YotN.

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Personally, I see what he's saying as regret that everything exploded like it did right around a very sensitive time for YotN. He does not single you out in that fourth paragraph...

Besides, I see the first 3 posts as a more mature way of addressing his differences with you instead of using flimsy personal insults. If anything, I see it as an attempt to move past what has happened between the two of you. Doesn't that account for something?

No.

Had he addressed the first three paragraphs and addressed me personally and alone at the end, OK.

Had he started with paragraph four of what I quoted, OK.

Linking the first three paragraphs to an attempted guilt trip for hurting YotN was pathetic and inexcusable.

Want some further proof? Gom was on this thread for an hour after my post and he posted nothing. No, "Sorry, I wrote that wrong;" no "Sorry, you misinterpreted me;" not even a "I am sorry for your loss--I had no idea that you were suffering as much as YotN." Gom is a lowlife undeserving of forgiveness or any modicum of respect. No forgiveness, SotK.

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 10:45 PM
Maybe Gom didn't want to continue the argument in the wake of the fight earlier?

Maybe laying low was his option?

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Maybe Gom didn't want to continue the argument in the wake of the fight earlier?

Maybe laying low was his option?

Not posting the first three quoted paragraphs in this thread would have been a good prep move for laying low, TheKilo. He'd already carried the argument into his "apology." The argument was the bulk of his "apology."

I'm not buying it. The juxtaposition of those three quoted paragraphs with the reference to YotN was as low as one can go. Apology? Not at all--it was an attempted insult of the worst magnitude.

Edit: But just to be sure:

Hey, Gom, my original position was that we should mutually put each other on ignore and not mention each other. Do you accept?

TheKilo
08-24-2008, 10:53 PM
IDK I don't really read it as such.

Jayhawk Bill
08-24-2008, 10:55 PM
IDK I don't really read it as such.

I appreciate your perspective. Obviously positions and perspectives are personal, mine is different, and I have a particular reason that I consider Gom's post wholly inappropriate.

He could step right up and accept the deal I've offered for days. This would be a good moment to do so. He's been on this thread to read it.

My estimation of Gom is unaltered.

Soxfan#1
08-24-2008, 11:40 PM
How the hell do you post a youtube video?

yeszir
08-25-2008, 02:01 AM
This is the first time I've looked at a computer for more than 15 seconds in the past week. I have some reading ahead of me tomorrow after class.

Soxfan#1
08-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Who needs to sleep Dave? Huck the faters.

26 to 6
08-25-2008, 03:17 AM
He was told to stop using the word, dreilly. Instead of saying 'okay' and using the word 'idiot' or whatever instead, he used it again, insulted me and asked me to ban him. I complied. YesZir may feel differently and unban him, but until he does I felt he needed to take an enforced rest from here.
I don't want to beat the dead horse in the room, but in my defense the post in question where I used the "F-word" (and I'm not talking Fuck) was made before I saw your ban warning. Check the times, as both posts were made at 9:09. Nevertheless, what happened happened. I don't want to dwell on it, and I for the most part want to keep my posting baseball related.

I apologize to everybody but Gom and 26 to 6 for whatever I might've done. Gom and 26 to 6, I'll be banned before I apologize to either of you.
I don't mean to be confrontational so soon upon my return, but if that's the case then fuck you, old man. I still don't see exactly what I did to you that was so terrible. But if you're going to act like a bitter little step-child over it, then fuck you man. As for your brother, I do have a heart and will offer my condolences. Like you and youk, I too lost someone very close to me this summer, as on July 19th one of my closest friends died in a car accident. So several of us are dealing with some loss here lately.

On another note, I want to apologize to the members and moderators of Talksox.com for my actions and my influence towards what has transpired tonight. This was all completely unnecessary and all I can hope is that nothing like this occurs in the future. I also want to thank everyone for their support following my departure, that showed me quite a bit about each and every single one of you (those who did and did not support me).

Go Yankees!

Jayhawk Bill
08-25-2008, 12:08 PM
As for your brother, I do have a heart and will offer my condolences. Like you and youk, I too lost someone very close to me this summer, as on July 19th one of my closest friends died in a car accident. So several of us are dealing with some loss here lately.

Condolences.

I don't mean to be confrontational so soon upon my return, but if that's the case then fuck you, old man. I still don't see exactly what I did to you that was so terrible. But if you're going to act like a bitter little step-child over it, then fuck you man.

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

Try looking back farther than twenty-four hours--farther than a month--if you're really struggling over why I'm so upset with you. These three sentences, though, posted immediately as you return from being banned, are right in character for you.

The Dustball
08-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Lol. Holy shit. Why is there such feelings of hate on a god damn message board? The point is to share ideas not make fucking "enemies". So you disagreed with someone ABOUT A SPORT. If you think about it in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter. It doens't effect our lives. Hating someone because of a sports arguement? Stupid and childish.

TheKilo
08-25-2008, 04:03 PM
You know what else looks childish? Chiming in when it's clear everything has been resolved.

The Dustball
08-25-2008, 04:06 PM
You know what else looks childish? Chiming in when it's clear everything has been resolved.

Sorry about chiming in with my opinion. Forgot that's not allowed. And I'm sorry that I wasn't online when this happened, I should have known there is a time limit for posting in a thread.

TheKilo
08-25-2008, 06:06 PM
It's OK...you're entitled to your opinion for sure. Just know the situation is resolved.

Jacoby_Ellsbury
08-25-2008, 06:31 PM
Well this was interesting. Condolences to everyone dealing with losses ATM.

schillingouttheks
08-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Yeah, I'm just going to lock this. No sense in leaving it open. I know it's in Anything Goes, but what's done is done.